DisplayLink Inc. has disclosed plans to ship a chip that enables video to run in "SuperSpeed" USB 3.0 standard devices in the second half of 2010, which would allow its use in consumer products as early as next Christmas.
In spite of rumors that the first USB 3.0 products wouldn't surface until the 2010 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Buffalo Technology has beaten all comers to the punch by announcing today it was shipping its new DriveStation HD-HXU3 SuperSpe...
It seems every hard-drive manufacturer wants in on the USB 3.0 race. Digital product manufacturer Dane-Elec have announced a new line of external hard-drives that support the new faster USB 3.0 standard, claiming they will be the first company to rel...
The USB 3.0 race heated up Wednesday, as Buffalo made it known that its previously announced HD-HU3 range of hard drives will be the world's first SuperSpeed USB drives to make it to market when they ship in Japan later this month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Newegg is selling a pure sine wave UPS for just $125 right now
- Microsoft's Beam becomes Mixer, adds four person split-screen streaming to battle Twitch
- Nvidia's new generation of powerful GeForce GTX Battlebox PCs finally embraces AMD
- How Thunderbolt 3 won the port wars
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 360: Great for the Galaxy S8, not so much for the iPhone
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperQLD
- CCPega DeveloperACT
- TPBusiness Analyst - ImprovementQLD
- FTLead Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness SpecialistVIC
- TPSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTDevelopment and Delivery Manager - CloudACT
- CCSenior Magento DeveloperVIC
- CCWintel Server EngineerNSW
- FTP3O SpecialistACT
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTlevel 2/3 SupportVIC
- FTFrontend developerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerNSW
- CCEnd to End Project ManagerVIC
- FTDevelopment LeadVIC
- FTPrincipal Project ManagerVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW