Microsoft announces both a 13-inch and a 15-inch Surface Book 2 based on Intel's 8th-gen Core processors. We go hands-on with the first performance numbers.
Consumer Reports says it stopped recommending Microsoft's Surface Laptop and Surface Book based on reliability data of past Surface products, which the company admits is "not 100 percent perfect."
Chuwi announces the Hi13, a cheap Windows tablet with a detachable keyboard, powered by Intel's latest Apollo Lake Atom chip.
Microsoft's throwing a bit of shade at its competition by offering a trade-in program for Mac owners who may have wanted more from Apple's new MacBook lineup.
Pictures of what appears to be a Surface-themed mouse and keyboard have appeared on the FCC's site, solid circumstantial evidence that a Surface all-in-one may be nearing completion.
What's next for Microsoft's hardware efforts? If recent reports are to believed, it looks like an all-in-one desktop is on the way,
Microsoft customers have overwhelmingly adopted the Surface Pro 3 and Surface Pro 4, according to new data released by AdDuplex., while the pricier Surface Book garners just a small slice of market share.
Microsoft's new patent filing envisions a trackpoint with an embedded fingerprint sensor, enabling Windows Hello in mobile devices.
Grand opening celebrations for the first Microsoft Store in Australia take place today as its Surface Book, Pro 4 and Microsoft Band hit its minted store shelves.
Competition between Apple and Microsoft is intensifying as the two companies ready the release of flagship tablets in Australia ahead of the busy Christmas period.
Microsoft has released a hardware update that is designed to solve graphics glitches that have affected some Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book owners.
Microsoft will be selling the Surface Book exclusively in a move to support its first retail store in Australia.
The Surface Book's a great convertible laptop. The Surface Pro 4's a great tablet hybrid. Mark Hachman and Gordon Mah Ung debate which is better, and it's not an easy question.
A riotous crowd rose to their feet upon the unveiling of the Surface Book, the first ever notebook built by Microsoft.
Toys for Boys
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 RealMe XT (2019) review
- 2 Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 (13-inch) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- 4 BlueAnt Pump Air 2 true wireless microbuds (2019) review
- 5 Apple Watch Series 5 (2019) review
Join the newsletter!
- Turtle Beach Elite Atlas Aero review: This wireless Elite Atlas is better in every way except price
- Google Nest Wi-Fi (2019) review: Work smarter not harder
- There's generosity and then there's this new Circles.Life 100GB phone plan
- Camera Accessories – What You Didn’t Know You Need, and Why You Need It
- Best PC monitors: Samsung vs LG vs MSI
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?