Microsoft launches its long-awaited Surface Book 3, Surface Go 2, and the Surface Dock 2, alongside its Surface Earbuds and a surprise set of Surface Headphones 2. The goal is a "Surface for everyone," Microsoft says.
Microsoft announces the Surface Go 2, a faster version of its ultramobile Windows tablet with an improved screen, LTE options and a great webcam.
The market knows that Microsoft plans to launch the powerhouse Surface Book 3 and ultra-mobile Surface Go 2 sometime before the end of April.
A report from Petri says both the Surface Book 3 and the Surface Go 2 could debut at a Microsoft event in New York.
Microsoft is combining its Windows client and Surface teams into a dedicated unit led by product chief Panos Panay.
Microsoft executives tell PCWorld why the webcams in the Surface Book 3, Surface Go 2, and Surface Pro 7 are better than the competition's.
We take a look at what makes Apple's new 7th-generation 10.2-inch iPad special, and compare it to the Microsoft Surface Go. On paper, what is the best tablet?
There’s a gaming, business or lifestyle device to suit everybody
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
- Apple Weekly Update: AirPods, Apple Music+ and more rumors
- Find My: How to use Apple's new all-in-one app to find friends, devices, and items
- Nobody needs HiFi Apple Music+
- Thunderbolt adapter guide: How to connect an iPhone, display, hard drive, and more to a MacBook or iMac
- Apple Music+, 3rd-gen AirPods may launch next week
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- The Federal Budget 2021-22: Australia's technology wins
- Best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?