If you thought that Microsoft might upgrade your Surface Laptop 3's SSD to save you $400 or more, think again. The removable hard drive is there to protect your data, not for convenience. For now.
Images discovered and published by Evan Blass reveal what the Surface Pro 7, Surface Laptop 3, and Surface with ARM look like, ahead of the Microsoft launch.
Will Microsoft launch a Microsoft Surface with an AMD chip inside of it? That's just one of the reports floating around in advance of Microsoft's Surface launch next month.
Microsoft reported healthy profits and revenue for its second fiscal quarter, fueled by unexpectedly high Surface demand that is pushing Windows to the side. But Windows could rebound if chipmakers would just make enough processors, execs said.
Microsoft promised that the Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2 would be priced starting at $899 and $999. But the only way to buy those configurations is through an "Essentials" bundle, which actually forces you to pay more.
We benchmark two Microsoft Surface Laptop 3s, one with AMD's latest mobile Ryzen 7, the other with Intel's Core i7 Ice Lake. Which comes out on top?
Microsoft's Surface Laptop and Surface Book are both beautiful, premium laptops, but we dive deep into their specs to help you decide which one's best for you.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 3 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 4 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
- 5 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
Join the newsletter!
- Windows 10's October 2020 Update is ready to download
- You don't need a futuristic PC to run Cyberpunk 2077, but you might want one
- Windows 10 October 2020 Update review: Microsoft nudges Windows ahead slightly
- Time is running out on TikTok, WeChat downloads on iPhones and Android phones
- Free power adapters are going away, and that’s OK
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?