Microsoft promised that the Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2 would be priced starting at $899 and $999. But the only way to buy those configurations is through an "Essentials" bundle, which actually forces you to pay more.
Microsoft's Surface Pro 6 tablet boasts a new 8th-generation Core chip inside it, as well as a new color option: black. If only the buying process weren't so confusing.
Microsoft has scheduled an October 2 event in New York City, where we expect to see new Surface devices and a formal introduction to the Windows 10 October 2018 Update.
A pair of leaks give us a glimpse at the code names and expected release dates of new Xbox and Surface hardware. It's going to be a busy couple of years.
The Surface Pro 3 is having battery issues again, but this time it's largely affecting LG-made batteries.
Last year, Australians lost more than $2.8 million (AUD) in fake ATO scams
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 2 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 3 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 4 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 5 Jaybird Run XT review: Back on track
Join the newsletter!
- Roccat Vulcan 120 AIMO review: Clack of the Titans
- Huawei delays the launch of its $2,600 folding Mate X phone, surprising no one
- Intel's NUC Compute Elements hopes to make laptops modular
- Alienware m15 review: The power of OLED compels you
- The 10 best PC games of E3 2019
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?