A massive spam campaign that poses as a message from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) asking people to register for H1N1 vaccinations remains a big problem today, a security researcher said.
Want to know if you’ve got the swine flu? There’s an app for that.
Feeling sick? Wondering if it's the H1N1 flu or just a regular old go-away-don't-come-near-me, flu?
Apple's increasingly popular App Store has been flooded with a wide number of applications related to Swine Flu since the initial H1N1 outbreak in March, but very few of the apps were actually useful.
A free iPhone app called "Outbreaks Near Me" is designed to help users track and report oubreaks of swine flu and other infectious diseases.
While sounding a bit like Chicken Little, US Federal government watchdogs today said that the H1N1 pandemic will cause a significant increase in the use of the Internet by students and teleworkers that would create serious network access congestion.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 2 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 5 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneWA
- FTNetwork Support Engineer - HFC and FTTxOther
- CCTechnical Infrastructure SME - VMware / Storage/ BackupNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTIT Test Automation SpecialistOther
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystOther
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCC++ Developer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTPega / BPM DevelopersACT
- FTSAP Developers (SAP CRM, PSCD, HANA, UI5)Other
- FTDelivery ManagerACT
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FT.Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperWA
- CCPortfolio Manager - GovernanceVIC
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther