Trade Media has announces the launch of the first Australia Games Awards.
Ubisoft Australia has announced that the Assassin’s Creed Challenge will come to Metcalfe Park, Sydney, on October 5th and 6th.
The Sydney flagship Microsoft Store has announced the Esports Academy in partnership with ESL which will run from Monday 16th April to Sunday 22nd April.
Samsung Australia claim the new Galaxy Note 8 has already broken the company's records for preorders ahead of launch. The company held a event this morning to celebrate, bringing along a few newly-announced goodies from IFA.
Upstart phone brand OnePlus has celebrated the soft launch of their flagship OnePlus 5 smartphone with a fan event at Sydney's Museum of Contemporary Art. Here's an inside look at what took place.
When the first true quantum computer is one day realised, it will be completely useless. For it to prove its worth as a potentially world-changing problem solver, it will need to run software.
After Sydney suffered from extreme weather conditions on June 5, Amazon Web Services partners worked through the night with clients to resolve issues that arose after the Cloud provider endured a power-related outage.
A ‘power event’ at Amazon Web Services’ data centre in Sydney on Sunday night was to blame for hundreds of disgruntled end users unable to access websites and apps.
Algorithms designed by a University of Sydney student may reduce the high electricity consumption of Datacentres and Cloud facilities to not only deliver information faster, but also to better the environment.
Twitter Australia has revealed its new Aussie headquarters in Sydney’s city centre, officially opened by Premier of New South Wales, Mike Baird.
Microsoft has released a slew of details and promotions as the November 12 opening of its flagship store at Westfield Sydney, on Pitt Street mall, draws closer.
Grand opening celebrations for Microsoft’s Pitt Street store in Sydney will take place at mid-day on 12 November.
IT reviewer, David Rahimi, from California, was the first person to get the new iPhone 6 when the doors opened at 8am at Apple's Sydney city store in George St.
The Vivid festival will paint Sydney landmarks in dazzling light displays over its 18 day run. Many of the lightshows will showcase the potential of new Intel technologies as the chipmaker returns as an event partner for the fourth consecutive year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 2 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 3 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 4 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 5 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
Join the newsletter!
- Why use virtual desktops? 5 practical reasons from real-world users
- The chip shortage might ruin Christmas if you don't shop soon
- iPhone 13 vs. iPhone 13 Pro: All the differences explained
- Are all USB-C to USB-A cables the same? We compare two $12 Amazon Basics cables
- Has Apple run out of ideas?
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Razer just made gamer thimbles
- How to download proof of Covid-19 vaccination to your smartphone in Australia
- HTC Vive Pro 2 Full Kit is now available for pre-order in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?