ForeScout Technologies and AirWatch have integrated their respective products for network access control and mobile management in a bid to give IT departments better control over devices that employees bring to work.
Users of Amazon Web Services' Relational Database Service (RDS) can now keep track of their databases with new notifications via email and SMS.
AppSense has released MobileNow, a cloud-based service that combines device and application administration features, as it hopes to take a bite out of the growing mobile management market.
Virtualization software provider VMware has invested US$30 million in Puppet Labs, which makes a widely used, open-source operations management software package called Puppet.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has added PowerShell to the management options for its cloud, in a move that reaches out to the Windows community.
In a move aimed at strengthening its ability to offer converged systems, Dell has acquired infrastructure automation software provider Gale Technologies.
Facebook has beaten some of the limitations of the Apache Hadoop data processing platform, its engineers assert.
Hewlett-Packard is incorporating three different components, previously available separately, into its HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) automated testing application so developers can test all aspects of a multi-tiered application from a single in...
IT spending in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) will reach US$1.154 trillion in 2013, a 1.4 percent increase from this year, thanks to the increasing popularity of mobile devices, market research company Gartner said on Monday.
Riverbed Technology will acquire Opnet Technologies for about US$1 billion, the two companies said Monday.
Hewlett-Packard has launched a hosted offering called HP Service Anywhere, providing IT service management (ITSM) software over the Internet.
With some funding from Google and the U.S. Energy Department, a pair of computer scientists at Dartmouth University are updating the venerable grep and diff Unix command line utilities to handle more complex types of data.
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) management tool will from now on tell users about upcoming scheduled operational activities that will affect the availability of its cloud, the company <a href="http://aws.typepad.com/aws/2011/11/ec2-instance-status-moni...
RightScale is adding OpenStack and SoftLayer to the list of cloud services that can be managed from its RightScale Cloud Management Platform.
SAP customers seeking to move from traditional deployments to a private cloud architecture have a new option from Accenture, the companies announced Wednesday during the Sapphire conference in Madrid.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTTableau DeveloperQLD
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- CCProject AnalystNSW
- FTRecords AnalystOther
- FTCampaigns & Events ManagerOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Infrastructure Projects)Other
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunities (Brisbane)NSW
- CCSharePoint Developer / AdministratorNSW
- FTAgile Delivery Project ManagerOther
- CCSenior Systems EngineerWA
- FTCloud ArchitectNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCMid - Level SAP Test AnalystQLD
- CCJanusgraph Consultant - Telco industryVIC
- FTTechnology Project CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Team LeadNSW
- CCIntel Active Directory SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst (VIC)Other
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTProject Manager/Business AnalystQLD
- FTSharepoint DeveloperOther
- TPIT Technical WriterNSW
- TPContracting Specialist - Procurement AssociateNSW