Hewlett-Packard has updated its Network Node Manager software, released Monday, to include performance management and virtualization support.
Microsoft is beta testing a PC management service aimed at supporting midsized businesses, the company announced Monday.
Enterprise software vendor Sybase plans to update its mobile device enterprise management software, called Afaria, so it can work with iPads as well as with devices running Google's Android OS, the company announced Tuesday.
Google is adding some basic mobile device management capabilities to Google Apps that will let IT managers remotely wipe data from lost iPhones.
Startup Tap In Systems is launching its Cloud Management Service, a platform that will be used to monitor cloud-based applications, at the Under the Radar conference, it said on Tuesday.
Oracle's US$7.4 billion bid for Sun might win customer favor, industry watchers say, as the sum of the two companies' management technology portfolios will provide much greater value than the stand-alone parts.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCiMIS AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Integration Platform ProjectQLD
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- FTAWS Data ArchitectsOther
- FTRadio Communications Field TechnicianOther
- TPSSIS DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Mobility / UXWA
- FTSOA/OSB Integration ConsultantOther
- FTJunior Java DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTHelpdesk / Support AnalystOther
- TPSenior DBAVIC
- FTRecruitment Specialist - $40 p/hr - IMMEDIATE STARTOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- TPNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCPega DevelopersACT
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther