Few people doubt that 2010 will go down as the year the tablet computer took off. On April 3, the first day of sales, Apple sold 300,000 iPad tablets to eager buyers. Weeks later, Apple announced that it would delay by one month the international lau...
Everyone loves tablet gossip--blame it on our obsession with Apple's iPad--and today's rumor is a good one for Dell and Android fans.
Apple's iPad has been available for a short time, and you can already find apps to watch streaming movies, manage your Web passwords, use Twitter, do word processing and more.
There are passionate views on both sides regarding whether or not the Apple iPad can be an effective business tool, or is merely a consumer gadget. That debate has merit while sitting in your office or the comfort of your home, but if you are plannin...
With leaked specs and a new official video, the HP slate device is coming into focus. That means we can start mercilessly picking apart the things we like and don't like about it. Ah, tech punditry. Here's a short list of ways to justify anticipating...
With iPad buzz reaching a crescendo, Asus chairman Jonney Shih talked up his plans to rival Apple's tablet.
Up close and personal with Lenovo's multitouch netbook
"The netbook is not an experience people are going to continue wanting to have," Apple COO Tim Cook said Tuesday at an investment conference in San Francisco. "When they play with the iPad and experience the magic of using it... I have a hard time be...
Fresh off the unveiling of Apple's iPad tablet PC, we have a whole new batch of tablet rumors--this time regarding a Google Chrome-based tablet device. The Chromium Project, the core behind the development of the Chrome operating system. Has released...
If the technology rumour mill is to be believed, Apple will tomorrow morning announce a new, touch screen-based tablet computer. Set to be unveiled at 5am Thursday morning (AEST), the media event in San Francisco is one of the most anticipated Apple ...
Apple's at it again. What other company could release a series of virtual paint blobs and have it generate pages upon pages of in-depth analysis?
Hardware vendors at last week's Consumer Electronics Show showed off numerous new tablet and notebook designs.
Now that this year's Consumer Electronics Show is history, gadget hounds are turning their attention to a rumored Apple event on January 27, when it is widely believed Apple will announce its mythical tablet device. With just over two weeks until the...
Apple must be patting themselves on the back, as the Hewlett-Packard (HP) tablet unveiled by Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer on Wednesday night failed to wow those expecting a true competitor to the mythical Apple tablet.
A venerable New Year's tradition in the tech world entails trotting out year-old predictions by analyst shops and laughing at their off-base prognostications. But here's a surprise: The two biggest analyst firms still standing -- Gartner and IDC -- d...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPTechnical Lead (Office 365)QLD
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, DesignOther
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst IEMR Project x 2Other
- CCSAP BPC Specialist ConsultantOther
- TPApplication Support AdministratorVIC
- FTChange Manager, SAPConnect TransformationOther
- CCProperty Project Manager - Office ExpansionNSW
- FTPre-Sales Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- TPSupport Java RoleNSW
- CCSystems Analyst / Consultant ? SAPQLD
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM ARCHITECT ? NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIREDACT
- FTJunior Business AnalystACT
- CCSecurity/ Penetration Test AnalystQLD
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Support TechnicianOther
- CCIntegration AnalystNSW
- FTProduct SME - Broker & Investment SoftwareOther
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)NSW