Optus has announced that it is now selling Motorola's Xoom Android tablet, and has priced the tablet device considerably lower than rival Telstra.
A Chinese court sentenced three persons to prison for stealing information on Apple's iPad 2 design, which was used to make protective cases for the device months before the hit tablet was even launched.
Further evidence that Apple is planning to increase the display resolution of the iPad 3 has emerged.
A recall of some Apple iPads could further constrain supplies of the popular tablet device at a time when the company is already struggling to meet demand.
A new version of the BlackBerry Tablet OS will soon be available to all BlackBerry PlayBook tablet users, to address a security issue raised by Adobe about its Flash Player, Research In Motion said Sunday.
Apple has halted the delivery of a small number of iPad 2s designed to work on the Verizon Wireless network because of a manufacturing glitch, according to news reports Friday.
Dell will first launch its Streak 10 Pro tablet in China, putting other markets like the U.S. and Europe on hold in order to give developers more time to create the necessary apps.
In the realm of Android tablets, standing out from the pack is becoming an increasingly challenging task for manufacturers. With its new Galaxy Tab 10.1 device, Samsung has managed to set itself apart with a quality few have achieved: sexiness.
Tablet makers who want to compete with Apple have to cut the prices of their products, Richard Windsor, global technology specialist at Nomura Securities, said during a presentation at the Open Mobile Summit in London on Thursday.
Apple's iPad and other tablets are causing consumers to delay laptop purchases, Gartner said Wednesday as it downgraded PC shipment projections.
Shipments of inexpensive tablets from little-known vendors are growing as customers avoid the price of premium tablets such as Apple's iPad, DisplaySearch said in research released on Tuesday.
The first tablets based on Intel's processor code-named Oak Trail started shipping late last week, with the initial models targeted at businesses.
A neurology patient at a Texas hospital may soon find doctors handing him an iPad with game-like apps on it to test his motor skills. Nurses will be able to roam bedsides while remotely checking electrocardiograms, or EKGs, on their iPads. Doctors ar...
Microsoft has presented the Windows 8 user interface and displayed various devices on which the next version of Windows will run.
If cell phone maker Nokia rolls out a tablet device one day, it will be late to a game where its competitors have a big head start.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Andy Rubin's $699 Essential Phone is finally here and it's weird
- HTC Vive Deluxe Audio Strap review: The Vive finally feel complete
- Intel's modular Compute Card puts a PC in your pocket
- AMD's 'TR4' Threadripper CPU socket is gigantic
- HTC's Vive VR headset will use WiGig to ditch its cumbersome cables
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- CCVBA Test AnanlystNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperWA
- FTICT Contract AnalystOther
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | SaaS FintechOther
- FTSenior .NET DevelopersOther
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior SharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTIT Systems AdministratorOther
- FTProject Manager- Aviation/ Logistics/ Rail industry backgroundOther
- TPLevel 2/3 Technical Service AnalystOther
- CCDesigner - Salesforce Marketing CloudVIC
- CCBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTManager, DevOpsOther
- FTProject Manager Large ICT Enabled Business Change ProjectQLD
- CCMid-level Business Process Analyst (Automation) - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- FTTest LeadACT
- FTDigital Project Manager / Product ManagerOther
- CCBusiness Change ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyVIC
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- CCSolution Architect/ Technical LeadQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther