Microsoft had planned to enter the tablet market, but recently pulled the plug on its Courier prototype. Now, critics are claiming that Microsoft must develop something to challenge the Apple iPad and stake a claim in the tablet arena, or else. On th...
Dell on Tuesday announced launch plans for its Android-based Dell Streak handheld tablet, while also confirming that the device will get an upgrade to the Flash-capable Android 2.2. later this year. The Streak will launch in the U.K. in early June an...
Dell on Tuesday announced it would ship its first handheld device, called Streak, in June, but it is also looking to develop devices with larger screen sizes as it tries to establish a foothold in the competitive mobile market.
Experts used different data today to conclude that strong iPad sales have created a "halo" effect for Apple, boosting the number of Mac computers the company has sold.
Positive press and word of mouth from very satisfied owners has convinced one-in-five U.S. consumers to buy an Apple iPad, a survey published today said.
Apple's iPad will drive the burgeoning tablet computer market and shipments could grow sixfold by 2014, IDC said in research released on Thursday.
With more than a million units sold in less than a month, it's pretty clear that Apple's iPad touchscreen tablet has been a success so far. But Apple isn't the only company out there to develop a tablet, as there are several iPad alternatives on the ...
The news is buzzing as a leak from Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd. (via IntoMobile) states that it has received an order from Research in Motion for an 8.9-inch tablet.
Google and Verizon are working on a tablet computer in hopes of competing with Apple's iPad, the Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday.
Demand for netbooks is stabilizing and is poised for growth as consumers start purchasing the devices as primary PCs, Intel CEO Paul Otellini said on Tuesday.
More rumors have surfaced suggesting that Hewlett Packard is dumping its Windows 7-based tablet prototype in favor of a one-panel slate running Palm's WebOS.
Archos has launched what it claims is the first large-screen tablet running Google's Android operating system. The Archos 7 is now available for pre-order through a number of retailers in the UK for £130.
On the day Apple announced the availability of the iPad in some Western European countries, rival German company WeTab changed the name of its tablet computing product and company from WePad to WeTab.
Intel has set its sights on the burgeoning tablet computing market with its latest Moorestown chips, which the company believes will help break rival Arm's dominant position in the handheld device market.
Recent rumors suggest Hewlett Packard may be killing its Windows 7-based tablet device slated for release later this year. Instead, HP may look to build a one-panel slate computer based on the Palm Web OS, according to a report by TechCrunch. HP, t...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneQLD
- CCPortfolio ManagerNSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTBusiness Information Security Officer (BISO)NSW
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTIT Contract ManagerWA
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior PMO Analyst to $680 per dayOther
- CCNetwork Engineer - Cleveland BasedQLD
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectOther
- CCMySQL Database AdministratorQLD
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- FTIT Project ManagerOther