Blackberry CEO Thorsten Heins has made a bold prediction:Tablets don't have much of a future.
American businessman Donald Trump thinks that Apple is losing business because the iPhone screen is too small, is he mad? Nobody wants a Phablet...
Samsung pulled the wraps off the 7-inch Galaxy Tab 3 on Monday, but aside from a few slight tweaks, the slate doesn't appear to bring much more to the table than its predecessor.
Intel Capital, Samsung Venture Investment and Telefónica Digital have all invested in Expect Labs, whose technology is used to analyze and understand conversations in real-time and find related information.
If Qualcomm's vision becomes a reality, users will be able to wirelessly recharge smartphones and tablets without placing them in direct contact with charging pads.
Apple has recently uploaded a new ad to its YouTube channel called “Photos Every Day,” which is designed to show-off the capabilities of the iPhone 5 camera.
You’ll never lose your vehicle in a car park again thanks to a new Apple patent application called “Method for locating a vehicle,” published by the U.S. Trade and Patent Office.
Hewlett-Packard on Friday started shipping its US$169.99 Slate 7 tablet with Android 4.1, which signals the company's reentry into the consumer tablet market after the TouchPad imploded in 2011.
Samsung is second to Apple in tablet sales and coming on strong, though Samsung Galaxy Tab users remain well behind iPad users in how much they use the Web.
A leaked photo supposedly depicting the SIM card tray of Apple’s iPhone 5S suggests the device may come in an array of different colours.
Although Microsoft is staying mum about Windows 8 tablet sales, research firm Strategy Analytics has some slightly encouraging news.
Microsoft garnered just a "niche" in the global tablet market in the first quarter of 2013, following a period of user confusion after the launch of Windows 8 and Windows RT tablets, analysts say.
Hewlett-Packard in the next few days will ship the (AUD$199) US$169 Slate 7, the company's first product for the consumer tablet market since the spectacular failure of the WebOS-based TouchPad in 2011.
Samsung is making an aggressive sales push in the U.S. market by expanding into thousands of third-party retail outlets where dedicated staff will sell and provide advice on the company's smartphones, tablets and entertainment products.
Invoking the success of Apple's game-changing iPhone and iPad, CEO Tim Cook has hinted that Apple will introduce "exciting new product categories" starting this fall and through the end of 2014.
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- The best free video editing software: Great tools for YouTube stardom and more
- MSI Trident V3 Arctic review: Looks like a console, runs like a high-end desktop
- VSDC review: This free video editor holds back too much
- Hitfilm Express 2017 review: Powerful features lie behind a quirky interface
- Lightworks for Windows review: The free version falls short in export options
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Western Digital My Cloud Home review: Take back the cloud
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- FTIT Engagement PartnerOther
- FTSenior Field Services Telecommunication RiggerACT
- CCTest Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- FTAsset Management SpecialistOther
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Salesforce Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTAutomation TesterOther
- CCSenior Application SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Analysts Wanted!Other
- FTData Analysts/ EngineersSA
- TPCommunications & Change AnalystQLD
- FTData Migration & SQL AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer C++NSW
- FTData Analysts/ EngineersQLD
- FTData Analysts/ EngineersWA
- CCNew Relic Integration ConsultantNSW
- CCM204 Developers - Federal GovernmentSA
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTSolution Designer/ Architect | 6mth ContractOther
- FTProject Manager- develop strategy. Need RISI card, Rail bckgrndOther