Microsoft announced it would make the Surface Pro tablet available in more than 24 countries over May and June, and also expanded availability of its Surface RT tablet.
Telstra has announced it will soon offer data plans that can be shared across multiple mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.
Apple's iPad sees fall in UK market share as Galaxy Tab, Kindle Fire, Nexus 7 tablets gain popularity
Research firm YouGov's Quarterly Tablet Tracker for Q1 of 2013 has revealed Apple's market share in the UK is beginning to fall as the popularity of Android tablets increases.
Samsung is planning to release a 10in Android tablet with similar specifications to the company's Nexus 10, according to Greek website TechBlog. According to the site, the new tablet is codenamed "Roma".
More than 25 years after Apple introduced "Knowledge Navigator" as a concept that envisioned the future of computers, Intel has reintroduced the concept as the future of smartphones.
In a major upgrade to its iOS apps, Facebook emphasizes images and messages.
Facebook could be in talks with Apple about creating an iPhone version of its new 'Home' software, according to reports today. But will it really happen? Not likely.
Apple's next-generation iPhone, dubbed iPhone 6 or iPhone 5S, could boast a 12-megapixel camera with improved low-light shooting and HDR, according to a new report.
Microsoft has signed up another major electronics manufacturer to its Android and Chrome patent licensing program, this time Taiwan's Foxconn, which will pay royalties to the U.S. software giant.
Has Apple ever refused to repair your iPhone because it was water damaged? If you made a warranty claim and were turned down by Apple before December 2009 you may be able to claim compensation.
Apple's next iPhone, dubbed iPhone 5S or iPhone 6, could arrive later than expected due to development issues surrounding the fingerprint sensor, an analyst has said. The iPad mini 2 and Apple's rumoured low-cost iPhone could also be suffering from d...
Apple is busy cooking up a "killer app" that will be ready to launch with iOS 7 this summer, an analyst has said following a meeting with Apple management.
Photos of allegedly leaked parts that could belong to Apple's rumoured low-cost iPhone have been published online this week, indicating that the mute switch could become a push button on the cheaper smartphone.
Rumors continue to swirl around Microsoft's potential plans for a 7-inch Surface tablet, as smaller, less-expensive slates gobble up an ever-increasing slice of the market.
Products based on a USB specification that will double the data transfer rates between host devices and peripherals will reach the market in late 2014, the standards-setting organization said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- AMD's 16-core Threadripper 1950x is $100 off today at Amazon and Newegg
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPProject Manager | Digital Health ProgramQLD
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCAutomation Developer ? Linux Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- TPProject SchedulerQLD
- CCSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior EAM ConsultantQLD
- CCETL DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTPython Developer - FinTech/TradingOther
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTData Specialist - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCIT Service Operations Lead ? Financial Services - TelcoVIC
- CCProject Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- FTBI / ETL DeveloperWA
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTSystems AnalystsOther
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSCOM SpecialistQLD