Microsoft announced it would make the Surface Pro tablet available in more than 24 countries over May and June, and also expanded availability of its Surface RT tablet.
Telstra has announced it will soon offer data plans that can be shared across multiple mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.
Apple's iPad sees fall in UK market share as Galaxy Tab, Kindle Fire, Nexus 7 tablets gain popularity
Research firm YouGov's Quarterly Tablet Tracker for Q1 of 2013 has revealed Apple's market share in the UK is beginning to fall as the popularity of Android tablets increases.
Samsung is planning to release a 10in Android tablet with similar specifications to the company's Nexus 10, according to Greek website TechBlog. According to the site, the new tablet is codenamed "Roma".
More than 25 years after Apple introduced "Knowledge Navigator" as a concept that envisioned the future of computers, Intel has reintroduced the concept as the future of smartphones.
In a major upgrade to its iOS apps, Facebook emphasizes images and messages.
Facebook could be in talks with Apple about creating an iPhone version of its new 'Home' software, according to reports today. But will it really happen? Not likely.
Apple's next-generation iPhone, dubbed iPhone 6 or iPhone 5S, could boast a 12-megapixel camera with improved low-light shooting and HDR, according to a new report.
Microsoft has signed up another major electronics manufacturer to its Android and Chrome patent licensing program, this time Taiwan's Foxconn, which will pay royalties to the U.S. software giant.
Has Apple ever refused to repair your iPhone because it was water damaged? If you made a warranty claim and were turned down by Apple before December 2009 you may be able to claim compensation.
Apple's next iPhone, dubbed iPhone 5S or iPhone 6, could arrive later than expected due to development issues surrounding the fingerprint sensor, an analyst has said. The iPad mini 2 and Apple's rumoured low-cost iPhone could also be suffering from d...
Apple is busy cooking up a "killer app" that will be ready to launch with iOS 7 this summer, an analyst has said following a meeting with Apple management.
Photos of allegedly leaked parts that could belong to Apple's rumoured low-cost iPhone have been published online this week, indicating that the mute switch could become a push button on the cheaper smartphone.
Rumors continue to swirl around Microsoft's potential plans for a 7-inch Surface tablet, as smaller, less-expensive slates gobble up an ever-increasing slice of the market.
Products based on a USB specification that will double the data transfer rates between host devices and peripherals will reach the market in late 2014, the standards-setting organization said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Asus' affordable but powerful VivoBook Pro 15 to offer Optane Memory
- Asus unveils the super slim ZenBook Flip S convertible
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperWA
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTBPM DeveloperNSW
- CCCCNP Network EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTManual TesterACT
- CCMDM DesignerVIC
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manger - Global MarketsVIC
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMONSW
- PTRecords and Information Management OfficerNSW
- FTTest CoordinatorACT
- CCTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCData ArchitectWA
- FTLead Software DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Solution Designer/ ConsultantVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager IT Software & Primary HealthcareQLD
- FTUX ResearcherVIC
- TPEOI - JAVA DeveloperACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTInformation Management Business Capability AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Process ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Security ConsultantNSW