Akamai Technologies demonstrated a prototype second-screen system that presents complementary content on a smartphone or tablet that is synchronized with what's happening on the main television screen.
iOS 7 likely to feature Street View-style upgrade for Maps, after Apple applies for a '3D position tracking' patent.
AT&T showed off some emerging mobile and cloud technologies this week at its Innovation Showcase event in New York City.
Teacher Dave Basulto knows first hand what shrinking budgets can mean to school arts programs. His solution? Pair an inexpensive iPad mini with the iOgrapher (funding through April 13), a mounting system he's developed for Apple's tiny tablet.
Apple has quietly rolled out an App Store update to highlight apps' recommended age ratings based on their content.
An interesting thread between various tech reporters over on discussion site Branch has hinted that Apple could be behind schedule with its significantly redesigned iOS 7, but that the company still plans to hold an April iPad event.
Dell will release Windows tablets later this year that could potentially include devices with screen sizes larger than 10 inches.
The Nexus 7 tablet will turn one in July, and a new report claims that Google plans on giving the popular slate a makeover to celebrate. Annual makeovers are nothing new for gadgets, but Reuters reports that Google might have a trick up its sleeve fo...
The second-generation Nexus 7 tablet, powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, will be launched around July, according to two unnamed sources in a Reuters report.
Apple's next two iPhones were designed under the leadership of Steve Jobs, the company's government liaison has said.
Prices of Windows RT devices have started falling, signaling an attempt by PC makers to quickly clear out stock after poor adoption of tablets and convertibles with the operating system.
Microsoft is hoping to build momentum behind its Surface Pro tablet in China by launching a special edition including Office Home & Student 2013 -- but with Windows 8 Standard, rather than Windows 8 Pro.
While it's important to remember that the use of Google Android software in the enterprise is still a comparatively young phenomenon, there are a few general guidelines that businesses looking to use the platform would do well to remember.
Designer Arthur Reis has created new 3D renderings to illustrate what Apple's iPhone 6 could look like. The mocked-up iPhone 6 is much thinner than the iPhone 5, and has a redesigned Home button covering the entire bottom panel of the iPhone.
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office yesterday awarded Microsoft 13 design patents for its Surface line of tablets, including their innovative Touch keyboards-slash-covers, according to published documents.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTMultiple SOC Analyst RolesOther
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTTechnology Support EngineerOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTFinancial Analyst- Construction backgroundOther
- FTReporting Analyst - Planning & ForecastingOther
- TPAPS6 Business AnalystACT
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTBackend Java DevelopersNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTInformation Security AnalystNSW
- FTCloud Architect - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTTest Automation EngineerVIC
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Permanent PositionQLD
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- FTPractice Director Quality AssuranceSA