Acer expects to meet its target of shipping 250,000 to 300,000 ultrabooks in the fourth quarter, it said Wednesday, after struggling with declining PC sales this past year.
The Federal Court of Australia has today overturned the preliminary injunction against the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 in Australia, paving the way for the banned tablet to be officially sold Down Under.
A speedy successor to PCI data transfer protocols used in PCs and interconnects like Intel's Thunderbolt is being designed with tablets in mind, a standards-setting organization said on Tuesday.
Interest in tablets with Microsoft's Windows 8 is plummeting, Forrester Research said in a study released on Tuesday.
Lenovo unveiled three new tablets and a smartphone for the Chinese market on Tuesday and said it will launch a smart TV product in the first quarter of next year.
Microsoft said on Tuesday it will license the protocols for many of its enterprise systems to a company that will develop compatible applications for non-Microsoft mobile operating systems, including Google's Android and Apple's iOS.
During the first 10 months of this year, 1.2 million tablet computers were sold in the US and none of them were iPads.
Hewlett-Packard, which recently discontinued its TouchPad tablets, took the top spot among tablet vendors behind Apple's iPad this year through October, according to research from NPD.
In the five months since Asus announced the Asus Padfone, few details have been revealed about this Android smartphone that can turn into a tablet.
Heavily discounted PCs and tablets will be sold by top retailers on Black Friday, which marks one of the most active shopping days in the U.S. Walmart and Best Buy will offer fully equipped laptops for under US$200, <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/ar...
The integration of mobile networks and Wi-Fi promises to make hotspots more popular and easier to access, but it will also put pressure on providers to improve performance, according to hotspot aggregator Boingo Wireless.
Some of Taiwan's smaller manufacturers said they were relieved to see Google release the source code for its Android 4.0 operating system, after being cut out of the picture with its previous Honeycomb version.
Optus has today announced the launch of two new Android tablets, both which will be sold on 24 month contract plans with no upfront cost.
Most tablets and e-readers today use LCD or e-ink technology, but a new challenger that promises sharp color and reduced screen power consumption could be used in devices in a matter of months.
Christmas may be the season to be jolly, but if you're hoping for some brand-new iOS apps to lift your festive mood over the holidays then we're afraid you're in for a disappointment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject Co-OrdinatorOther
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantVIC
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- FTMarketing CoordinatorOther
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTFront-End Developer - BankingVIC
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- TPProject Manager/Business Analyst - HPWQLD
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- TPDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystSA
- TPProject SchedulerQLD
- TPeLearning Developer / TrainerVIC
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- FTUI Designer | ContractOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- TPLead Business AnalystNSW