Turn your iPad into a proper laptop
HP's latest tablet comes with a top-notch keyboard case, a digital pen and the ability to be repaired in-house.
This tablet comes with a dual-tipped pen that allows you to write on real paper, with results that then appear on the screen
A smaller tablet than the Surface Pro, with an Atom CPU and a lower starting price
A solidly built device that's easy to use as a tablet or as a notebook
It's small and can be held in the palm of your hand, yet it's a full Windows 8.1 device
A Windows 8.1-based hybrid product that can be used equally well as a tablet or as a notebook
A stunningly thin and light design and excellent screen, let down by the lack of access to Google's Play Store
The Galaxy Tab 3 Kids' user mode is a concept that hits the mark and will surely appeal to many parents
Decent battery life, an excellent display, and reasonable performance let down by overwhelming software
The iPad mini with Retina display is a fantastic and hugely enticing tablet
This highly accurate stylus is ideal for sketching and painting on capacitive touchscreens.
A clear winner in the large tablet market, and perhaps the best consumer-based tablet ever made
The MeMO Pad FHD 10 is a solid tablet overall but performance in some graphically intense games is poor
Samsung's latest Galaxy Note tablet gets a high resolution screen and a new design
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 3 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 4 Huawei Watch GT review: Battery life isn't everything
- 5 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's tabbed interface for Windows, known as Sets, appears dead for now
- Samsung reportedly pushes back Galaxy Fold until ‘at least next month’ following poor reviews
- Intel Optane Memory H10 SSD Review: How it could speed up your next laptop
- Camera Comparison: Google Pixel 3 XL vs Huawei P30 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy S10+
- The latest Windows patch is breaking even more PCs with antivirus installed
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?