If you've seen the next Mar's rover, named Curiosity (part of the Mars Science Laboratory -- or MSL as it's called for short), you've probably noticed that it's does not have solar panels, and that's because it does not need them. NASA has opted for ...
Have you ever been geocaching? While it may seem a little lame to those who haven't, there is a slight thrill to being able to track down a hidden item using only clues and a set of co-ordinates from the person who put it there. Still sounds a little...
Rob "CmdrTaco" Malda has resigned from his 14-year post at the helm of geeky news aggrigator, Slashdot to allow the site to develop further. He is not currently working on any new plans.
The New Zealand Mint has taken one innovative step to saving the economy, and the galaxy! The government body has introduced a new line of coins that feature an assortment of Star Wars characters.
Online encyclopedia Wikipedia isn't in danger of dying, but an extra dose of contributors would give it a much-needed shot in the arm.
Google has acquired more than 1,000 patents from IBM in order to pad its portfolio. Patent litigation is a theater of the absurd in most cases, but it has evolved into a standard business practice among tech companies, and Google needs more fodder to...
Facebook should focus on continuing to deliver a solid product rather than worrying about ads on its site that promote rival social networking service Google+.
Apple took its patent infringement suit against Samsung to the next level on Friday when it asked the U.S. District Court to issue a preliminary injunction against sales of a Samsung tablet and phones.
It's not such a happy time over at Sony these days thanks to the bull's-eye on its back.
NASA is ending attempts to contact the long-lived Mars Exploration Rover Spirit after communications stopped on March 22, 2010.
A two-week old report from a Hong Kong-based watchdog group may give us more insight into the explosion that killed three people at a Foxconn assembly plant in China on Friday.
Have you ever wanted to sail the -290 degree Fahrenheit seas of Titan? Yea, me neither. But thankfully NASA has come up with a method to sail the aforementioned seas, all while sitting at NASA HQ drinking a hot cup of cocoa.
Apple is the most valuable brand in the world, beating out former top brand Google. The house that Jobs built is so highly valued that it is worth more than Microsoft and Coca-Cola combined, according to the 2011 BrandZ Top 100.
Fiber optic networks are at the forefront of record-setting Internet speeds. Now the scientists at the University of California, Berkeley have developed a graphene modulator that could push the curve forward by a ten-fold leap.
An entrepreneur and over a dozen hip-hop artists are suing CBS over its part in contributing to piracy. The suit, filed by FilmOn founder Alki David in federal court on Wednesday, accuses CBS's CNET arm of exacerbating piracy problem by distributing...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSoftware Developer - Web ApplicationsOther
- TPSolution Architect - RISQLD
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - SharepointOther
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsOther
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTNetwork Solution Architect -Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTContracts Admin/ Commercial Analyst- NSW Government backgroundOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Veeam / Shadow ProtectOther
- FTSmallworld Developer - GIS , Spatial data,Other
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- CCTechnical ArchitectQLD
- CCGen System AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystACT
- CCSenior/Lead Network Security Engineer - Financial Services - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTTelecom RiggerOther
- FTLead Business Analyst, MortgagesOther
- FTSAP ABAP DEVELOPMENT LEAD- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTRelocate to Perth for Software Engineering RolesSA
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW