A preview version of Windows Server 2012 R2 is now out, complete with a nag feature aimed at administrators.
The U.S. states of Washington, Massachusetts and Delaware have made the most progress in promoting broadband and in providing a broadband-friendly business climate, according to a new study by trade group TechNet.
A new nonprofit launched Wednesday by a tech advocacy group and a cofounder of Twitter will focus on using technology to drive improvements in the U.S. education system and other social changes.
U.S. President Barack Obama called for Congress to focus on supporting innovation and support research in IT and clean energy during his State of the Union speech Tuesday night.
Good macroeconomic news on jobs, trade and European sovereign debt is helping to buoy the markets this week in the unofficial post-Labor Day start of the fall trading season, but tech stocks are still down for the year.
U.S. President Barack Obama has called on Congress to approve a permanent research and development tax credit for U.S. companies as part of a multibillion-dollar package intended to jump-start the nation's economy.
Microsoft will finish Windows 7 a week from today and declare the operating system ready for "release to manufacturing," several Web sites have reported.
Although Microsoft quietly delivered Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (SP2) to TechNet and MSDN subscribers last week, the company has still has not made the upgrade available to other users.
Some Microsoft developers will be able to download a near-final version of the company's Windows 7 operating system next week, Microsoft said Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS without patching
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnical ArchitectQLD
- FTSolution Architect - PermanentQLD
- FTSolution Architect - CloudQLD
- FTSEO SpecialistNSW
- FTPractice Director Project Management – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTSenior Front End DevelopersOther
- FTSystem Specialist - Network SystemsOther
- TPSolution ArchitectWA
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTWintel Engineer - Level 1 and 2 ServerOther
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- CCICT Training ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerQLD
- FTIT Field Services Manager -NationalOther
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerceOther
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- TPSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTManual Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager- Cloud- AWS, Office 365- PRINCE2Other
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW