IT departments can keep employees from using malware-infested mobile apps by creating an internal store of company-approved apps. The store can also collect feedback from users about their preferences.
Technology Topics | Mobile
Microsoft's future hinges on attracting developers to build Windows 8 apps. But by offering financial incentives, supporting a range of programming languages and allowing developers to write code once for multiple devices, those developers may soon f...
I love my hometown of San Francisco. Great weather, great views, great food. But terrible radio. So when I'm driving, I've developed the habit of tuning into Pandora on an iPhone that I link to my car radio. Like a lot of other AT&T customers, I'...
The good thing about being an adult is you get to make your own decisions. The bad thing? You get to make your own decisions - and live with the consequences.
After Microsoft acquired Skype earlier this month for $8.5 billion, most of the questions revolved around how Skype's IM, voice and video calling features will fit into Microsoft enterprise products such as Outlook and Lync.
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- A set of three Aukey Type-A to Type-C USB cables is just $7 today
- Intel 760P SSD review: This affordable NVMe delivers on read speed, falters on writes
- Samsung 860 Pro SATA SSD review: Great performance, capacity and longevity
- Acer's Chromebook Spin 11 brings a stylus, 360-degree hinge, and USB-C for an affordable $349
- Intel tells customers to stop rolling out faulty patches
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- JBL Link 10 review
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- TPTechnical Project OfficerQLD
- TPTechnical Consultant - SOE, SCCMNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTChange Lead - 12 Month Contract!Other
- TPProgram Scheduler | 12 Month Contract | Qld GovernmentQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerNSW
- FTJava DevelopersVIC
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCJunior Data Scientist / AnalystVIC
- CCDatapower DeveloperACT
- TPSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- FTSenior Penetration TesterACT
- CCNetwork Engineer (Juniper)VIC
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTSenior Test Analyst and Test AnalystOther
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FTCRM DeveloperACT