IT departments can keep employees from using malware-infested mobile apps by creating an internal store of company-approved apps. The store can also collect feedback from users about their preferences.
Technology Topics | Mobile
Microsoft's future hinges on attracting developers to build Windows 8 apps. But by offering financial incentives, supporting a range of programming languages and allowing developers to write code once for multiple devices, those developers may soon f...
I love my hometown of San Francisco. Great weather, great views, great food. But terrible radio. So when I'm driving, I've developed the habit of tuning into Pandora on an iPhone that I link to my car radio. Like a lot of other AT&T customers, I'...
The good thing about being an adult is you get to make your own decisions. The bad thing? You get to make your own decisions - and live with the consequences.
After Microsoft acquired Skype earlier this month for $8.5 billion, most of the questions revolved around how Skype's IM, voice and video calling features will fit into Microsoft enterprise products such as Outlook and Lync.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
- WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD review: One of the fastest TLC drives you can buy
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTBackend Java DevelopersNSW
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- FTSystems Support ManagerNSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerce/Supply ChainOther
- CCArchitect ? Office 365 MigrationQLD
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer (Brisbane)WA
- FTBusiness Process Improvement SpecialistNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTMid-Level Software EngineerOther
- FTProgress 8.3 DeveloperOther
- FTDigital Product OwnerOther
- FTNetwork Integration SpecialistOther
- FTUX Researcher - ContractNSW
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTService Desk CoordinatorOther
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneVIC
- FTMarketing Operations ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther