IT departments can keep employees from using malware-infested mobile apps by creating an internal store of company-approved apps. The store can also collect feedback from users about their preferences.
Technology Topics | Mobile
Microsoft's future hinges on attracting developers to build Windows 8 apps. But by offering financial incentives, supporting a range of programming languages and allowing developers to write code once for multiple devices, those developers may soon f...
I love my hometown of San Francisco. Great weather, great views, great food. But terrible radio. So when I'm driving, I've developed the habit of tuning into Pandora on an iPhone that I link to my car radio. Like a lot of other AT&T customers, I'...
The good thing about being an adult is you get to make your own decisions. The bad thing? You get to make your own decisions - and live with the consequences.
After Microsoft acquired Skype earlier this month for $8.5 billion, most of the questions revolved around how Skype's IM, voice and video calling features will fit into Microsoft enterprise products such as Outlook and Lync.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- How to secure your CMS with out patching
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTOracle Identity Management Solution ArchitectOther
- FTApplication Solution ArchitectOther
- CCCRM/.Net DeveloperACT
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTIT Field Services ManagerOther
- FTDigital Records ManagerACT
- FT.NET DeveloperOther
- CCAudio-Visual DesignerVIC
- FTMobile Studio LeadOther
- FTApplication Security ArchitectOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCDigital Content SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Policy OfficerOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - Digital Applications (IT)Other
- FTNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- FTPractice Director Development – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTData Storage Integration SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Activation and Assurance - TelcoVIC
- FTICT Security Senior ManagerACT
- FTSoftware and Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther
- CCMultiple Project Coordinators - TelcoVIC