A sophisticated phishing email purporting to be from Telstra has been identified by MailGuard. "It's just mind-blowingly awesome," the security vendor's CEO Craig McDonald said on Monday.
Telecommunications company, TPG is now offering NBN business bundles targeted at the small business market.
Kogan Mobile has introduced a new unlimited standard national talk and text prepaid offer that it claims is the most affordable offer currently in the Australian market.
Optus has launched its new mobile payment facility, Cash by Optus, whereby customers with compatible smartphones can make contactless purchases under $100.
Vodafone has made enhancements to its 4G network for areas of regional New South Wales and the ACT.
Optus has commercially launched LTE-Advanced Carrier Aggregation in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide using two 20MHz allotments of its 2300MHz spectrum.
As part of its sixth, three-year Disability Action Plan, Telstra has unveiled three new initiatives aimed at supporting persons with disability in accessing communications services.
Vodafone pulled the plug on its bid for a chunk of the 700MHz spectrum in 2012, and is now re-allocating its existing 850MHz spectrum to compete with Telstra and Optus, both of which launched their respective 700MHz networks to limited locations earl...
SBS broke a number of its streaming service records by going all out with its Web and mobile video coverage of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Vodafone and Optus’ mobile networks took a blow on Thursday, June 19, with the telecommunications providers confirming mobile network outages throughout the day, while Telstra experienced ADSL service disruptions.
Vodafone is apologising to customers for nationwide mobile network outages by offering unlimited data usage within Australia from midnight Friday, June 20, to 3:00am on Monday, June 23 (AEST).
Australian telecommunications giant, Telstra, has hit network speeds of 450 megabits per second (Mbps) by coupling the 1800MHz and 2600MHz bands on LTE Advanced Carrier Aggregation.
Optus has partnered with Google to integrate a direct carrier billing model within the Google Play store.
Vodafone is targeting Australians traveling to the 2014 FIFA World Cup with the addition of Brazil to its $5 per day roaming deal.
Internet service provider (ISP), TPG Telecom, has launched a set of six new NBN plans.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSAS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Network Designer - Australian Citizenship RequiredOther
- FTAccount Business Management Officer/Operations ManagerACT
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperQLD
- CCInfrastructure Specialist - Pharmaceutical IndustryVIC
- FTField ConsultantOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTTechnical Operations ManagerOther
- FTProgram Director - ieMROther
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- FTInnovation Coach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - InsuranceOther
- TPDigital StategistACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerNSW
- FTSnr Information Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- CCITSM Project ManagerNSW
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW