Alcatel-Lucent has been contracted to build a 2,300 km undersea cable connecting Australia and New Zealand, as part of a Telstra, Vodafone and Spark consortium.
Virgin Mobile has announced a new premium mobile plan in Australia that includes a return flight overseas, and allows customers to upgrade to a new smartphone every 12 months.
Australia's newest telco is banking heavily on social networking integration and allows customers to build their own tailor made plans.
Telcos must welcome the development of the National Broadband Network (NBN) as a chance to innovate, or face unpopularity, a member of TM Forum said.
NBN Co could be required to replace or refit more than 60 Telstra exchanges in its bid to roll out the National Broadband Network (NBN), Telstra has warned.
It will take three months to fully restore Telstra’s communications infrastructure, the telco indicated this week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with Telstra TV 2
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCRPA Developer / Consultant - Contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTData EngineerOther
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- CCSystems Engineers / Infrastructure EngineersNSW
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTAgile CoachOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTPega / BPM DevelopersACT
- CCContent WriterNSW
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- CCSenior Applications EngineerVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTField Engineers - Hardware DeploymentsNSW
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperSA
- FTRPA Tech LeadVIC