Verizon Communications on Friday reported revenue of US$27.5 billion for the second quarter of 2011, up 2.8 percent from the second quarter of 2010, largely driven by mobile subscriber additions.
Research In Motion may be getting close to releasing the Android app player it promised for the PlayBook, judging from an old version of the player found on the BlackBerry.com website.
AT&T reported revenue of US$31.5 billion for the second quarter of 2011, up 2.2 percent from the same quarter in 2010, but net income dropped due to increased operational and support costs.
A senior U.S. senator has urged two federal agencies to reject AT&T's proposed US$39 billion acquisition of T-Mobile USA.
The San Francisco Board of Supervisors let AT&T move forward with deploying its U-Verse TV and broadband service and revived a troubled cell-phone health warning law at its meeting on Tuesday.
Apple believes it is just "scratching the surface" of the Chinese market, as the company's revenue from the country for the quarter ended June 25 increased by more than six times from the same period last year.
Mobile networks in North America are filled to 80 percent of capacity, with 36 percent of base stations facing capacity constraints, according to a survey by investment bank Credit Suisse.
Cisco Systems will cut about 6,500 jobs as part of an effort to focus its business and reduce operating expenses by about US$1 billion per year, the company announced on Monday.
In an effort to balance the U.S. government's books, some Republicans have proposed taking US$1billion from a fund that subsidizes rural telephone and broadband service and using it to reduce the government's budget deficit.
Android is a phenomenal success story -- skyrocketing from nothing to surpass both RIM and Apple and become the dominant smartphone platform in only a couple years.
A Republican proposal to auction more wireless spectrum to mobile carriers would leave U.S. police and fire departments "worse off" than they are today, instead of creating the new nationwide public safety mobile-broadband network anticipated for a d...
Oracle wants to put Google CEO Larry Page on the hot seat in the companies' intellectual property lawsuit over the Android mobile operating system, according to a court filing made late Thursday by the companies.
A security consultant has notified Skype of a cross-site scripting flaw that could be used to change the password on someone's account, according to details posted online.
Mumbai's mobile networks were choked with traffic soon after terrorist blasts late Wednesday, preventing even the chief minister of the state from communicating with other officials.
China Unicom's new smartphone line, which is set to rival Apple's iPhone and Android handsets in China, will go on sale in the country later this month, according to a company spokesman.
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
cloudandco Smart Cane
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- AMD Ryzen and Threadripper CPUs get massive price drops ahead of Black Friday deals
- HPE pushes toward autonomous data center with InfoSight AI recommendation engine
- Amazon Kindle Oasis 2017 review: The ultimate ereader adds audiobooks and a waterproof case
- Dell XPS 13 (2017) review: Intel's 8th-gen CPU makes a great laptop even greater
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mighiest rigs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTReporting Analyst - Planning & ForecastingOther
- CCSenior AngularJS DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTField Services TechnicianACT
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- FTDigital Product OwnerOther
- FTCloud Security Architect / Consultant - Perm - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCCloud Orchestration and Automation SpecialistNSW
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCInfrastructure Specialist - Pharmaceutical IndustryVIC
- FTAsset and Configuration ManagerSA
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Engineers- Transmission, IP Core and ITOther
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTDatabase Systems SpecialistOther
- FTFull Stack Developer - ASP.NETVIC
- CCSecurity/ Penetration Test AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCPHP DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical Product ArchitectQLD
- CCSupply Master Data Analyst - Procurement & Supply Chain - TelcoVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC