Instead of rejecting AT&T's proposed acquisition of T-Mobile USA, U.S. regulators should approve the deal with conditions that require AT&T to build out its mobile broadband network to more rural areas, said one telecom consultant and liberal...
Using commercial hardware, telecommunications equipment vendor Ericsson demonstrated LTE Advanced to regulators in Stockholm on Tuesday.
Alcatel-Lucent is charting a course to the next generation of carrier routers with new silicon that is focused today on delivering services from the edge of a network but could also power a massive packet engine for the core.
There's a decent word game to be found in Hanging With Friends, an attempt to translate the winning Words With Friends formula to the classic game of hangman. Unfortunately, like the letters of the words you try to solve, it's hidden behind flaws and...
Swedish broadband equipment maker Tilgin has launched Simba, a platform for home gateways that can handle gigabit speeds. The availability of cheaper components has made developing Simba possible, the company said on Monday.
The PCI Security Standards Council has released its long-awaited guidance on how mobile payment acceptance applications can meet PCI standards.
A U.S. House of Representatives committee has stepped into the fray over startup LightSquared's planned mobile data network, and passed a bill that would block the Federal Communications Commission from spending any money granting the carrier a waiv...
If the camera-equipped iPhone has taught us anything, it's that nostalgia is a big seller. Apps like Instagram and Hipstamatic have succeeded wildly with digital simulations of the old, faded paper photographs you might find in a shoebox in your pare...
Oracle's lawsuit against Google over alleged Java patent violations in the Android OS is facing a potential setback, following a ruling by the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office.
RIM has cut its sales target for PlayBook tablets in the second quarter to one-third of the original estimate, according to Taiwan-based suppliers cited in a report.
More than 28 percent of the rural population in the U.S. lack access to midrange 3Mbps broadband service, according to a new report from two U.S. agencies.
New legislation in the U.S. House of Representatives would require mobile carriers to detail their "guaranteed minimum" data speeds and their network reliability statistics to potential customers.
Nokia said on Wednesday it has finalized an agreement with Accenture to develop the Symbian mobile OS as the company retrenches in a competitive mobile device market.
OK, we all know that people want to bring their consumer technology into the office. In particular, though, people really want to use tablets in the workplace.
The coast is not yet clear for LightSquared's hybrid satellite-LTE network despite the company's announcement on Monday that it has found a solution to interference with GPS.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCSolutions Architect - SharepointQLD
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- TPDeployment EngineerVIC
- CCPeopleSoft Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSAP ISU Device management-FunctionalVIC
- TPProject Support OfficerNSW
- CCFilenet Developer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCSenior Process AnalystNSW
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorACT
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC
- TPAurion Business AnalystQLD
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- CCTRIM Support OfficerWA
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Support Officer (Part Time)SA
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceACT
- CCInformation Security Consultant - BrisbaneACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - ISO9001ACT
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst (Night Shift)Other