Nokia CEO Stephen Elop used his keynote at the Open Mobile Summit in London Thursday to explain, again, why the company chose the Windows Phone OS for its smartphones and insisted during a question-and-answer session that, despite persistent rumors t...
It's been billed by its organizers as the most important day for the future of the Internet, but so far World IPv6 Day has probably served to confirm what the industry already knows about the 128-bit protocol on which the 21st century digital society...
Verizon Wireless Wednesday confirmed that it plans to start selling the Samsung Galaxy S II "superphone" sometime in July, making it one of several U.S. carriers that are expected to sell the device.
Combining social media with location services and mobile phones represents the next generation of online marketing, according to speakers at the Search Marketing Expo in Seattle on Tuesday.
A new document in a year-old patent lawsuit filed by Oracle against Google over Android intellectual property suggests Oracle could be seeking huge damages from Google.
The Internet has been rolling along for decades on the strength of IPv4 and its numbering system, which has supplied billions of addresses. As long as more addresses were available, few people thought about them. But the booming popularity of the Int...
Oracle wants a significant chunk of the ad revenue Google generates in connection with its Android mobile OS, according to a filing made this week in the companies' ongoing patent litigation suit.
TeliaSonera's 4G network comes out on top when pitched against Three's new HSPA+ (High-Speed Packet Access) network in central Stockholm, with average download speeds at 57.1M bps (bits per second) and 13.7M bps.
Millions of Skype users were having trouble on Tuesday signing into the application, less than two weeks after the company published software updates for Windows and Mac computers to fix a similar problem.
Apple on Monday gave users their first glimpse at iOS 5, the next iteration of the company's mobile operating system for iPhones and iPads. During the keynote address at the Worldwide Developers Conference, Apple senior vice president Scott Forstall ...
Verizon Wireless is violating U.S. Federal Communications Commission rules by blocking users from using third-party tethering applications on Android smartphones, media reform group Free Press said in a complaint to the FCC Monday.
Analysts parsing what Microsoft revealed of Windows 8 earlier this week are split today on how big the company's gambling with its operating system cash cow, some saying the bet was for the farm, while others said it was the best move Microsoft could...
The U.S. Department of Justice is examining bidders, including Apple and Google, interested in Nortel's patent portfolio, according to a <a href="http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303657404576363781889157222.html">report in the Wall Stree...
If you're attending Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference next week, you'll want to pick up the official conference app, released Thursday for both the iPhone and iPad, and check out new updated information on the WWDC Web site.
The Nook Color getting hacked isn't exactly new -- there are plenty of Nook Color hacks now, from installing different versions of Android to improving battery life or storage space. It's pretty exciting, then, when someone tests out a totally differ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPractice Director Development – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- CCIT Partner Relationship ManagerNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- CCIT Helpdesk Support OfficerVIC
- CCSenior DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Web DeveloperQLD
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- FTDigital Business Analyst - MediaOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTSEO Specialist/ SEO ConsultantNSW
- FTTransition Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTSenior Agile Test AnalystOther
- FTRelocate to Perth for Software Engineering RolesSA
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTUX/CX LeadOther
- FTERP Business AnalystOther
- FTProject - PMO - ManagerNSW
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- TPSAP Training Officer - FinanceQLD
- CCReporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTChange Implementation ManagerOther
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- FTResource AnalystOther
- FTSenior Big Data Engineer | Media DataOther