Contention and biases among technology and business factions can derail the deployment of unified communications systems that are efficient, cost-effective and simple enough to use so they actually get adopted by end users, according to a Forrester R...
SanDisk and its partner Toshiba announced this week a 64Gbit NAND flash memory chip using 19-nanometer (nm) technology, a process one size smaller than the memory chip Intel and Micron announced last week.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission on Thursday received a request to transfer T-Mobile's licenses to AT&T, one of the first steps the companies are making in the potentially lengthy approval process of AT&T's proposed acquisition of the small...
Verizon Communication reported revenue of US$27 billion for the first quarter of 2011, up 0.3 percent from a year earlier, with the company pointing to growth in mobile customers as a cause for optimism.
Apple won't start selling the next iPhone until September, sources have told the Reuters news service, adding to the chorus that the company will abandon a four-year practice.
Apple today said it sold a record 18.6 million iPhones in the first three months of 2011, the third consecutive quarter the company's smartphone has set sales records.
AT&T's revenue for the first quarter of 2011 was up 2.3 per cent and its net income rose 38.9 per cent from a year earlier, driven by mobile customer gains.
China Mobile will help Alcatel-Lucent develop its next generation of mobile networks, the French network equipment vendor said on Wednesday.
Enterprise organizations are rushing to build iPhone, iPad, Android and BlackBerry applications to deepen their customer experiences and extend the ways their customers can purchase from them.
Have you heard the news? Despite every analysis we've seen over the past two years about Android dominating the mobile market, Apple's iOS is the biggest mobile operating system by a landslide.
Users of LifeSize Passport video rooms will be able to bring Skype users in to videoconferences with a free LifeSize software upgrade coming this month.
Ericsson Tuesday signed an agreement to acquire Telenor Connexion's machine-to-machine (M2M) platform, in an effort to get more technology and know-how in the growing sector.
North Korea's only 3G cellular operator continues to report strong demand for its service and saw record revenue and growth in subscriber numbers in 2010, its majority shareholder said Monday.
The European Union's data retention law has come under scrutiny, with a new report saying that it poses significant risks to individuals' right to privacy.
The European Commission has adopted technical rules on how the 900MHz and 1800MHz radio frequency bands should be opened up to LTE (Long-Term Evolution) and WiMax, to help spread the availability of broadband on the continent, it said on Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTJava DevelopersSA
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- CCSenior Applications EngineerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior ETL Developer/DesignerVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Infra Project ManagerOther
- CCAngular DevelopersACT
- FTChange ConsultantOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- FTConsultant - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSOE ArchitectOther
- TPSenior Instructional Designer/TrainerQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- FTProject Director- CloudOther
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC