Contention and biases among technology and business factions can derail the deployment of unified communications systems that are efficient, cost-effective and simple enough to use so they actually get adopted by end users, according to a Forrester R...
SanDisk and its partner Toshiba announced this week a 64Gbit NAND flash memory chip using 19-nanometer (nm) technology, a process one size smaller than the memory chip Intel and Micron announced last week.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission on Thursday received a request to transfer T-Mobile's licenses to AT&T, one of the first steps the companies are making in the potentially lengthy approval process of AT&T's proposed acquisition of the small...
Verizon Communication reported revenue of US$27 billion for the first quarter of 2011, up 0.3 percent from a year earlier, with the company pointing to growth in mobile customers as a cause for optimism.
Apple won't start selling the next iPhone until September, sources have told the Reuters news service, adding to the chorus that the company will abandon a four-year practice.
Apple today said it sold a record 18.6 million iPhones in the first three months of 2011, the third consecutive quarter the company's smartphone has set sales records.
AT&T's revenue for the first quarter of 2011 was up 2.3 per cent and its net income rose 38.9 per cent from a year earlier, driven by mobile customer gains.
China Mobile will help Alcatel-Lucent develop its next generation of mobile networks, the French network equipment vendor said on Wednesday.
Enterprise organizations are rushing to build iPhone, iPad, Android and BlackBerry applications to deepen their customer experiences and extend the ways their customers can purchase from them.
Have you heard the news? Despite every analysis we've seen over the past two years about Android dominating the mobile market, Apple's iOS is the biggest mobile operating system by a landslide.
Users of LifeSize Passport video rooms will be able to bring Skype users in to videoconferences with a free LifeSize software upgrade coming this month.
Ericsson Tuesday signed an agreement to acquire Telenor Connexion's machine-to-machine (M2M) platform, in an effort to get more technology and know-how in the growing sector.
North Korea's only 3G cellular operator continues to report strong demand for its service and saw record revenue and growth in subscriber numbers in 2010, its majority shareholder said Monday.
The European Union's data retention law has come under scrutiny, with a new report saying that it poses significant risks to individuals' right to privacy.
The European Commission has adopted technical rules on how the 900MHz and 1800MHz radio frequency bands should be opened up to LTE (Long-Term Evolution) and WiMax, to help spread the availability of broadband on the continent, it said on Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior DeveloperNSW
- CCState-wide Business Transition LeadQLD
- FTUrgent -Java Developer (Programmer). 3 different positionsVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- FTIT Support / Desktop SupportSA
- FTSenior Unix/Linux EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTField Engineer - Hardware DeploymentsNSW
- CCProgram ManagerVIC
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- CCMaster SchedulerACT
- FTNetwork AdministratorQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksWA
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Activations Performance Analyst | $700pdVIC
- FTChange ManagerQLD
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- CCTechnical WriterVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - Cloud ServicesVIC
- FTL2/L3 Desktop Technician - FIFOWA