For only the second time, Google last weekend remotely deleted Android apps from users' phones.
TeliaSonera will use a modem from ZTE to allow users to access its LTE (Long Term Evolution) network using multiple spectrum bands, and in the process open the door for using the network technology in both cities and rural areas, the operator said on...
China says it will step up administration of the Internet this year while continuing to build out the country's fiber-optic backbone and expand broadband access for consumers.
Cisco unveiled new unified communications products this week. The new UC offerings are designed to take Cisco out of its large enterprise comfort zone and deliver solutions for small and medium businesses. These products might be suitable for SMBs, b...
Developers with Android skills are now in greater demand than those with iPhone expertise, according to a recent report.
With consumers using the cloud service providers more often for their data storage, analysts are raising the prospect that iPad 2 buyers will look to save money by getting versions that have less on-device storage.
Android smartphones beat out iPhone and BlackBerry devices for the first time in the U.S. in the latest Nielsen Co. survey conducted just prior to Verizon Wireless sales of the iPhone.
Samsung could be prepping an 8.9-inch tablet computer to unveil at a March 22 event in Orlando, based on content in invitations sent to press yesterday and earlier rumors.
To the storied names of Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer, Steve Jobs and Tim Cook, add Kevin Johnson and Pradeep Sindhu.
Four operators will be able to offer mobile broadband in the 800MHz band, which is especially well-suited for rural areas, after a spectrum auction in Sweden, local telecommunications regulator PTS said on Friday.
IBM is deploying its voice-based web technology in India to enable illiterate people in the state of Karnataka to find jobs by talking on their mobile phones.
Juniper Networks reaffirmed its long-term forecast for annual revenue growth of 20 per cent or more as it met with financial analysts on Thursday following two big product-line introductions.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission took the first step Thursday toward reworking two related programs that provide telephone subsidies for low-income residents, with commissioners calling for part of the funding to support broadband service.
Juniper Networks is developing a massive switch that could replace traditional IP (Internet Protocol) routers in the core of service-provider networks and combine optical and electronic technologies that today exist in separate systems with dedicated...
Microsoft is again updating Samsung's Windows Phone 7-based smartphones, after technical problems forced a halt to the program, it said in a <a href="http://windowsteamblog.com/windows_phone/b/windowsphone/archive/2011/02/23/more-answers-about-our-fi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSAP HR / PAYROLL SPECIALISTACT
- FTProject Support Officer (Part Time)SA
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- FTBI DeveloperQLD
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCJEE DeveloperACT
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWOther
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- TPSenior Enterprise ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Full-Stack DeveloperSA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSAP Change Management LeadOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - NetworkingOther
- CCApplications PackagerNSW
- FTGeneral Manager - Security, Risk & ComplianceNSW
- CCInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPData Migration Developer - SalesforceNSW
- CCDatabase Administrator - BrisbaneNSW