Amazon's SDKs (software development kits) for Android and Apple's iOS have exited the beta testing phase, the company said on Wednesday.
Orange in France has introduced Sosh, a mobile-services brand it hopes will attract 18 to 35-year-olds, with no long-term commitments, unlimited access to its Wi-Fi hotspots and unlimited messaging, the operator said on Wednesday.
Google will address concerns the Korean Fair Trade Commission may have about its Android mobile platform, a company spokeswoman said Tuesday after reports emerged that South Korean government officials had raided Google offices there.
Product launches at the IFA consumer electronics fair in Berlin are giving consumers an unprecedented choice of screen sizes. But analysts are questioning whether consumers can learn to love them all.
India's telecom regulator said on Monday that new legislation to filter telemarketers will come into force finally on Sept. 27, after a number of postponements.
The U.S. Department of Justice's lawsuit opposing AT&T's proposed acquisition of T-Mobile USA may not mean the end of the deal, according to some experts.
Ford's Evos concept car shows how the company is increasingly looking to electronics and entertainment to keep customers hooked on driving its cars, Chief Technical Officer Paul Mascarenas said Thursday.
Several consumer and digital rights groups applauded the U.S. Department of Justice's opposition to AT&T's proposed acquisition of rival mobile carrier T-Mobile USA, with critics of the deal saying it would have hurt consumers.
AT&T and HTC's new Jetstream Android tablet with LTE capabilities is heavily overpriced at US$700 in a market where buyers are looking for discounts, analysts said on Wednesday.
The U.S. Department of Justice has filed a lawsuit to block AT&T from acquiring mobile competitor T-Mobile USA, with the agency saying the US$39 billion deal would significantly reduce competition, jack up prices and stifle innovation.
AT&T will return 5,000 outsourced call-center jobs to the U.S. if regulators approve its proposed US$39 billion acquisition of T-Mobile USA, the company said Wednesday.
The start of the trial in Oracle's lawsuit against Google over alleged Java copyright and patent violations in the Android mobile OS could be delayed, according to a judge's ruling issued Monday in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Cal...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should take swift action to rule against the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) District's recent decision to shut down mobile phone service during a planned protest, several digital rights groups said Monday.
Samsung has updated its Samsung Galaxy S II smartphone and the Galaxy Tab 8.9 tablet, increasing processor speeds and adding the ability to connect to LTE (Long-Term Evolution) networks operating on three different frequency bands used in Europe.
Google has received another setback in its vigorous efforts to keep a potentially damaging e-mail out of the lawsuit Oracle filed over alleged Java patent violations in the Android mobile OS.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
- Windows 10's TruePlay gaming tech starts sniffing out cheaters
- FrontRow Camera Review: This high-end live-streaming wearable forgot the high-end camera
- AMD's 16-core Threadripper 1950x is $100 off today at Amazon and Newegg
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTChief Information Security OfficerVIC
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTApplication Support HP ALMACT
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Test Automation SpecialistOther
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSOA/OSB Integration ConsultantOther
- CCSolution Engineer - RF/HFC - TelcoVIC
- FTField EngineerOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTIT Audit ManagerNSW
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- CCProject Support OfficerQLD
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantACT
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- CCSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- FTProject SchedulerSA