Telecom carriers must get permission from the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to replace their copper networks with Internet Protocol-based systems if the change will result in discontinued or reduced voice services for customers.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission may require the country's telecom carriers to warn residential and business customers about their plans to abandon old, copper telephone networks for IP-based systems.
The U.S. Congress should kill the section of the Patriot Act that has allowed the National Security Agency to collect millions of phone records from the nation's residents, instead of trying to amend it, a civil liberties advocate said Friday.
The next time you call customer service, you may get an answer from a Chromebook.
Wi-Fi may carry many voice calls within the next few years, but the technology required to make those calls is still young in some ways.
LTE is simultaneously being pushed forward on several fronts, and the result for users will be faster networks, better coverage and the ability to access networks while travelling abroad.
Smartphone vendors will rely on upgrades such as full-HD screens and more powerful yet more frugal processors to entice customers to buy new phones in 2013.
Whitepapers about telephony
In 2012, Aberdeen surveyed 485 users of IP Telephony and legacy TMD telephony. The study assessed aspects of TCO, planned vs unplanned downtime, and which products they used. 74% of respondents were categorised in the SME sector; this report focuses on this group’s TCO experience.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
- HTC Vive vs. Oculus Rift vs. Windows Mixed Reality: What's the difference?
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsOther
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTSenior Software DeveloperACT
- FTTechnical Manager- Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering backgrndOther
- CCJunior Project Support OfficerACT
- TPProject Manager - Network, Security and Wi-FiQLD
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCNetwork Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCPSRM Java DeveloperNSW
- CCService Integration and Delivery Manager- SIAMNSW
- FTIT GraduateACT
- TPTechnology Training and Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTJAVA DeveloperOther
- FTFront End Developer with UX designOther
- FTService Management Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCDatabase Administrator - BrisbaneVIC
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorSA
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- FTCRM Siebel DeveloperVIC
- FTOracle DeveloperVIC