In an effort to balance the U.S. government's books, some Republicans have proposed taking US$1billion from a fund that subsidizes rural telephone and broadband service and using it to reduce the government's budget deficit.
Mumbai's mobile networks were choked with traffic soon after terrorist blasts late Wednesday, preventing even the chief minister of the state from communicating with other officials.
Third-party charges on U.S. consumer and business telephone bills, most of them unauthorized by the customer, amount to US $2 billion a year, according to a new report from a U.S. Senate committee.
The controversy over India's demand that it be allowed to monitor online and mobile communications resurfaced again on Wednesday, with an Indian minister telling reporters that the government had asked Skype, Google, and several other companies to gi...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has proposed new rules designed to make it more difficult for telephone carriers and other companies to insert mystery fees onto customers' phone bills.
India's top investigation agency, Central Bureau of Investigation, told the country's Supreme Court on Wednesday that it is investigating another former telecom minister, Dayanidhi Maran, in connection with alleged irregularities in the working of th...
On June 1, 1991, the first commercial calls over GSM were made in Finland and Sweden, Nokia Siemens and Ericsson noted Friday as they celebrated the anniversary by recollecting the early days of the technology.
New European Union rules came into force on Friday, reducing the cost for consumers of using mobile phones abroad.
India has relaxed some of its security rules for telecommunications operators and equipment suppliers, after earlier rules that required equipment makers to deposit software source code with the government came in for criticism.
Skype has decided not to renew an agreement that allows open-source telephony system Asterisk to be integrated with the service using software developed with Digium.
Kanimozhi Karunanidhi, a high-profile Indian politician and member of Parliament, is likely to be arrested later on Friday, after a special court in Delhi denied her bail in connection with investigations into the irregular allocations of 2G license ...
Microsoft's Skype acquisition will result in voice and video calling blended into lots of existing Microsoft products, but the company also stressed that it'll keep building Skype across other platforms.
Bharti Airtel's profit continues to be weighed down by the cost of debt it took on to make investments in 3G spectrum in India and to acquire the African operations of Zain.
An Indian government report has recommended that interception of telephone calls by government agencies should be limited to situations when there is a "public emergency" or "public safety" is at stake.
Potential changes to wireless data services for very small business in the United Arab Emirates will affect the entire industry and not just BlackBerry services, Research In Motion said Saturday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- Belkin introduces 3.5mm Audio + Charge Rockstar compatible with new iPhone range
- NETGEAR 4G LTE Modem Keeps You Online
- Microsoft 365 recasts Windows 10 S laptops as inexpensive corporate machines
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4:
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst- Data Analytics & banking backgroundOther
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTProject Manager - ServiceNowOther
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - Java/OSB/BPELVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - Software Asset ManagementVIC
- FTSenior Software DeveloperACT
- FTCRM Business Analysis Senior ConsultantOther
- FTBI Service Operations LeadOther
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCDynamics CRM Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Process Flow AnalystNSW
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Support Officer/ Project Coordinator - GovernmentOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTCloud Project ManagerOther
- CCSolutions Architect - SharepointACT
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - POS/DesktopOther
- FTWorkforce Planning AnalystOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- TPPMO Manager - Responsible LendingNSW
- FTBusiness Delivery Project Manager, Digital, AdvertisingOther
- FTEnvironment and Deployment SpecialistACT