Does crazy price equal crazy good for the Kogan 55" TV?
Simply the best TV you can buy. And now it’s affordable too
Best all-round TV ever? Panasonic's TH-65DX900U is both huge and hugely impressive.
Is it worth paying this much for TVs nowadays?
Are Sony's Android TVs worth buying? We compare against LG OLED.
television in pictures
Shape of things to come: Phones, TVs and more are starting to throw us curves
Half-price multifunction printers, free Nintendo Wiis and a new iPhone in our update of hot deals! Some end June 30,2009 -- so don't miss out.
Tuesday saw the release of a 108in LCD television by Sharp Electronics. Destined for commercial enterprises, it has a host of features that make it an enticing product. You could probably order one for your home, but at $169,000 you'll need a lot of disposable income.
Samsung has announced the availability of its second generation of The Frame.
Hisense has announced its exclusive Designer Collection in collaboration with Harvey Norman.
Japanese public broadcaster NHK has developed a prototype 8K screen that's large, thin and shows an amazing picture.
Japan began the world's first regular 8K television broadcasts on Monday, five days ahead of the opening of the Olympic Games.
Sony Australia will host Australian national team footballers on May 22 from 4:00pm to 5:00pm at its Brazuca-inspired kiosk in Chatswood’s Westfield shopping centre.
You've bought the HDTV. You've set it up, plugged everything into it. Maybe you've even calibrated it for the best possible picture. But you're not done yet: fiddling with a few more settings can further complement your viewing experience.
Nowadays, the question isn’t whether you should get a 4K TV. It’s about deciding what size 4K TV you should get.
Shops, salespeople and marketing people all have their tricks for making you buy a certain TV. LG, for example, has recently been displaying its OLED TVs side-by-side to competitors in order to show off its fantastic contrast and True Black perform...
Over the past months we’ve reviewed most of the best TVs on the market. Here we summarize which you should buy next and why. All of these are 4K Ultra High Definition TVs which support High Dynamic Range (unless otherwise stated). They will last you ...
After years of anticipation, the 2010 FIFA World Cup is finally set to kick off on 11 June in South Africa. This time around, the tournament is being followed by not only football fans around the world, but also by the global tech community.
With 2010 FIFA World Cup fever about to overtake the globe, there are plenty of options out there for anyone looking to upgrade to a sizeable flat-screen LCD or plasma television. We run you through a few tips for choosing a television that's suited ...
This month, two PC World readers are going to be the lucky recipients of Huawei’s latest smartwatch, the HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro, valued at $499.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
Join the newsletter!
- Google opens up Workspace to consumers, announces new Spaces chat
- Apple takes on AirPods Pro with $150 Beats Studio Buds noise-canceling earbuds
- Apple Watch Series 7 takes shape with an upgraded screen, no new health features
- Nvidia ending support for Windows 7, 8, and older 'Kepler' GPUs
- Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition review: This all-AMD laptop is affordable and very fast
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- Every TV in Samsung's 2021 TV line-up explained: Neo QLED vs Crystal UHD vs QLED
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?