Anticipation for the next generation of Apple’s iPhones has reached fever pitch. Pre-sales for the smartphones opened over the weekend, with the range going on sale in stores stores soon on 25 September. Australia’s four largest carriers have announ...
LG’s flagship G4 has gone on sale with carriers and retailers offering freebies to anyone who places an order.
Telstra today launched smartphone plans that pool the available data allowance and share it with members of the family. These ‘Go Mobile’ plans follow the release of ‘Family Sharing’ plans introduced by Optus last month. Here, you’ll find a compariso...
This article will serve as a cheat sheet to the plans on offer from Vodafone, Optus, Virgin and Telstra. It studies both the Hero plans and the cheapest plans being championed by all four telcos. We crunch the numbers on handset instalments, charges ...
How do Globalgig’s mobile broadband plans compare against Optus, Telstra, and Vodafone roaming plans?
Mobile data provider, Globalgig, now has high-speed, 4G plans available for use in Australia and the UK, and has expanded its regular 3G coverage to more places around the globe (up to 84 countries). It’s a service that’s useful if you’re a traveller...
Theoretical data speeds are all the hype these days. Shop staff are quick to cite them, but the truth is the Internet speed your smartphone will get will depend on a number of factors unique to your home.
Apple’s iPad Mini 3 scored an upgrade last week with the addition of Touch ID. Head into an Optus, Vodafone or Telstra store and you’ll spot the new tablet on sale. Good Gear Guide has crunched the numbers on the plans from Australia’s three largest ...
Apple’s second generation iPad Air and third-gen iPad Mini have gone on sale at Vodafone, Telstra and Optus. Good Gear Guide has crunched the numbers on the plans from Australia’s three largest telcos to find out which offers the best value for mone...
We've searched for the best plans for all flavours of both new iPhones: the 32GB, 128GB and 256GB variants of the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Updated: Sales for Apple’s iPhone 6 and 6 Plus have gone live with the big carriers finally announcing pricing. Incentives in the form of credits and extras are being offered to lure customers. Find out which plan best suits your needs here with this...
Telstra has announced a $100 million plan to create a public wireless network. The investment will go towards the development of 2 million hotspots nationwide in an effort to hedge mobile internet usage and, indirectly, lower the cost of data when ro...
Samsung's new Galaxy Note 3 is the company's third-generation Note smartphone, and it's set to be released on Thursday, 3 October in Australia. We've just got our hands on a review unit for a first look!
Apple's new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c smartphones will be launched in Australia on Friday, 20 September. To aid your buying decision, we've rounded up all pricing and plan details from Telstra, Optus and Vodafone.
Apple has unveiled two new iPhones, but there were no real surprises: the iPhone 5s replaces last year's iPhone 5, and the iPhone 5c is a colourful new option with an all-plastic case. We've got all the Australian details you need to know for both ne...
Nokia has just announced the Australian release of its new flagship Lumia 1020 smartphone. We've had the chance to use the device for the last few days, so is the camera really that good? Let's take a look.
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
cloudandco Smart Cane
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- VyprVPN review: A good non-American, American VPN
- Asus VivoBook S510 review: Weak battery life hobbles this capable ultralight
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Uber confirms massive 2016 data breach
- Sony WH-1000X M2 review: Oustanding over-ear headphones that bring nuance to noise-cancellation
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Systems EngineerWA
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- FTHead of Engineering - FrontendNSW
- CCProduct ManagerNSW
- FTFinance Business PartnerOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Sunshine Coast HospitalQLD
- FTField EngineerVIC
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTScrum Master | 6mths +Other
- CCWholesale Trading Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Product ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTSAP CRM/UI5/Online Systems AnalystOther
- TPPrincipal Project Manager | ApplicationsQLD
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTMultiple DevOps EngineersNSW
- FTMySQL Database Administrator- Meadowbank locationOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTMiddleware Engineer/ Tibco ActiveMatrix or other ESBOther
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- CCIT Specialist - System ServicesNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other