Most Telstra customers with fibre to the node (FTTN) National Broadband Network connections and 100/40Mbps services were not able to achieve the speeds they paid for.
Telstra has officially unveiled its latest foray into the homes of Australian consumers, announcing the Telstra TV 2.
Telstra has revealed its latest plans to tackle the combined headwinds created by the NBN and an increasingly competitive market.
An analysis by Telstra has revealed that a small number of its customers with NBN services were on broadband plans with maximum speeds that were not achievable.
Australia continues to lose ground in the global broadband connection speed race.
The ACCC saw a nine per cent surge in telecommunications industry complaints and inquiries during 2015-16, and a 145 per cent increase in NBN-related complaints.
Australian Privacy Commissioner Timothy Pilgrim will not appeal a Federal Court decision that confirmed a ruling by the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) limiting the ‘metadata’ Telstra is compelled to hand over to an individual if that individu...
Over a million Australian homes and businesses are now connected to the national broadband network (nbn) with Telstra responsible for the majority of the connections according to the Australian Competition Consumer Commission (ACCC).
A snapshot provided by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission of National Broadband Network services reveals that Telstra continues to dominate the NBN market.
Olympic body takes legal action following allegations of misleading advertisements.
Telco slammed following latest round of job cuts.
A sophisticated phishing email purporting to be from Telstra has been identified by MailGuard. "It's just mind-blowingly awesome," the security vendor's CEO Craig McDonald said on Monday.
Telstra has acquired Inabox Group’s Hosted Collaboration Solutions business.
Telstra will this weekend open up access to its national Wi-Fi network to mark World Wi-Fi Day.
ACCC takes action against the largest privately owned debt acquisition firm in Australia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
- WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD review: One of the fastest TLC drives you can buy
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Technology & EngineeringOther
- TPSecurity AnalystQLD
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- TPCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTWindows EngineerOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Project manager - Telecom IndustryVIC
- TPProject OfficerVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Reporting) - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTTechnical Operations ManagerOther
- FTUX Researcher - ContractNSW
- FTFinancial AdministratorOther
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior NodeJS DeveloperQLD
- TPProject SchedulerQLD
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positionsVIC
- TPDelivery Lead - IT Services Function - Day rateNSW
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Non ITNSW