An analysis by Telstra has revealed that a small number of its customers with NBN services were on broadband plans with maximum speeds that were not achievable.
Australia continues to lose ground in the global broadband connection speed race.
The ACCC saw a nine per cent surge in telecommunications industry complaints and inquiries during 2015-16, and a 145 per cent increase in NBN-related complaints.
Australian Privacy Commissioner Timothy Pilgrim will not appeal a Federal Court decision that confirmed a ruling by the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) limiting the ‘metadata’ Telstra is compelled to hand over to an individual if that individu...
Over a million Australian homes and businesses are now connected to the national broadband network (nbn) with Telstra responsible for the majority of the connections according to the Australian Competition Consumer Commission (ACCC).
A snapshot provided by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission of National Broadband Network services reveals that Telstra continues to dominate the NBN market.
Olympic body takes legal action following allegations of misleading advertisements.
Telco slammed following latest round of job cuts.
A sophisticated phishing email purporting to be from Telstra has been identified by MailGuard. "It's just mind-blowingly awesome," the security vendor's CEO Craig McDonald said on Monday.
Telstra has acquired Inabox Group’s Hosted Collaboration Solutions business.
Telstra will this weekend open up access to its national Wi-Fi network to mark World Wi-Fi Day.
ACCC takes action against the largest privately owned debt acquisition firm in Australia.
Telstra has sacked Chief Technology Officer, Vish Nandlall, with the executive leaving under a cloud of controversy after only 21 months in the role.
Telstra Health has won a five-year contract with the Department of Health that will see the healthcare wing of Australia’s largest telco establish and operate the National Cancer Screening Register.
NBN said it is weeks away from hitting 1 million premises across Australia with an active connection to the national broadband network.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- FTUX UI DesignerACT
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Virtualisation and StorageVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer - CISCOACT
- FTFixed Broadband SMEOther
- FTOperations and Infrastructure Manager -NationalOther
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- FTICT Project ManagerQLD
- FTService Desk Consultant - Level 2Other
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTPractice Director Development – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksVIC
- FTIT Procurement Advisor | Financial ServicesQLD
- FTSoftware Tech Lead | C++ | Trading | Market ConnectivityOther
- CCICT TrainerQLD
- FTMaster Agent - Key Sunshine Coast territoryQLD
- FTBilling Manager, Technology CompanyOther
- CCAgile Project ManagerACT
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD