Telstra has launched a new Facebook service called Blurtl that lets you record 30 second audio clips to post as a status update, or as a message on a friends wall.
Telstra has published a post on its exchange blog, noticed by Ausdroid, hinting that the telco may launch Motorola's Atrix Android smartphone in Australia.
In line with receding flood waters in Queensland, Telstra has advised customers that it will now be able to restore broadband, wireless and mobile services in more affected areas.
It will take three months to fully restore Telstra’s communications infrastructure, the telco indicated this week.
Cisco this week unveiled a suite of video products designed to combine digital TV, online content, social media and other communications applications into an all-inclusive home and mobile video session.
Simon Hackett on Sunday published a strident critique of the large number of Points of Interconnect (PoIs) model being promulgated by Australia’s larger telcos, instead backing NBN Co’s own minimalist vision. But what does the Internode chief think o...
National broadband provider Internode has published a strongly worded argument in favour of NBN Co’s existing model for connecting internet service providers to its future fibre network, backing the incumbent minimalist structure which would see just...
Communications Minister, Senator Stephen Conroy, has used Australia's falling OECD broadband penetration ratings as evidence that the National Broadband Network is needed.
A number of different technologies are being developed or improved to offer higher speeds for fixed and mobile broadband networks, as operators are preparing to compete with each other and carry video traffic in 3D and at higher resolutions, which is...
Almost three weeks after its rivals launched Samsung’s hyped Galaxy Tab Android tablet on Australian shores, the nation’s biggest telco Telstra has come to the party, launching the same device on a range of monthly plans.
Popular talk show host, Oprah Winfrey, has agreed to use Telstra's telco services while in Australia. The company claimed around 300 of Winfrey's viewers would get free access and infrastructure during the stay.
One-in-two telco customers have had issues with poor technical, customer service and complaints handling and one-third of them were displeased with their treatment, according to a new report.
Macquarie University has deployed “hundreds” of iPads to meet staff demand for the hyped Apple tablet — just a scant few months after the device launched in Australia in late May this year.
Six months after Google first released the 2.2 or 'Froyo' version of its mobile operating system, HTC has made the update available to Australian owners of its flagship HTC Desire handset – through its website, if not directly over the air.
Telstra has become the first carrier in Australia to release its own branded portable Android tablet, citing a gap in the entry-level market as a core reason behind its aggressive pricing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
- WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD review: One of the fastest TLC drives you can buy
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer (Brisbane)WA
- FTTeam Lead, Asset Mgmt & OperationsOther
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- TPAutomation EngineerQLD
- FTCommercial Loan Documentation SpecialistOther
- CCTechnical Team Lead/Application Developer Team Lead - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCIntegration AnalystNSW
- CCAssociate Project Manager - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTSenior Project Manager, Facilities & Asset ManagementOther
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTChief Information Security OfficerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Exchange Engineer- Azure & Cloud X2Other
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positionsVIC
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTNetwork Support EngineerSA
- FTSolution Architect - API / SaaSOther
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTHead of Engineering - FrontendNSW
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior DevOps LeadVIC
- CCData Analyst - Google Doc SMEVIC