Internode has the most satisfied customers of any ISP in Australia, according to a study released on 10 September by brand ratings company Canstar Blue.
Telstra today delivered a handful of fixes and updates to its BigPond broadband services to include faster shaped speeds, transferrable email addresses, free customer service calls and up to 15 free mailboxes.
Telecommunications management company Stratatel has released a discussion paper revealing that companies and organisations are being overcharged for phone services, often unintentionally.
Sierra Wireless on Monday announced the AirPrime MC8801, a module that will allow makers of laptops, netbooks and tablets to integrate mobile broadband using HSPA+ (High-Speed Packet Access) at download speeds up to 42M bps (bits per second) into the...
Australian mobile network operator Telstra has become the first operator to launch a mobile broadband service using HSPA+ at 42M bps (bits per second), it said on Monday.
Telstra has launched the world's first dual channel HSPA USB modem, promising typical download speeds of up to 20 megabits per second (Mbps).
The nation's biggest telco has thrown a spanner in the works for rivals hoping to compete with its BigPond Movies video on demand service, announcing today it had switched on high definition downloads on some platforms for some content.
Telstra and Microsoft gave journalists tantalising glimpses this week of how and when the software giant's upcoming range of Windows Phone 7 handsets might launch in Australia -- but without adding any real substantive meat to their local launch plan...
Telstra today unveiled its first smartphone on a Next G prepaid plan, the Android-powered HTC Wildfire.
In this video filmed before the launch of the iPhone 4 in Sydney last night, Telstra's group manager of corporate affairs Peter Taylor discusses what the handset means to Telstra, and what the big T has in store for customers at its midnight launch l...
This morning Telstra revealed it would upgrade the amount of data available to consumers purchasing one of several next-generation handsets on post-paid plans on the Next G network. The handsets include the iPhone 4 and 3GS, the HTC Desire and the No...
Apple's iPhone 4 is just days away from its Australian launch, and the telco price war is heating up. While people in the US got their hands on the iPhone 4 on 24 June, Aussies have been left with hanging until 30 July.
National broadband providers Internode and iiNet have cried foul with regards to a massive price cut unveiled yesterday by Telstra's BigPond internet service provider division on its broadband plans.
Telstra's BigPond internet service provider arm has dramatically cut prices on a range of its broadband plans, including a massive chop on its 200GB Elite plan which will see monthly prices drop from $179.95 to $89.95.
Communications Minister Stephen Conroy has described Opposition Leader Tony Abbott as "reckless" and election promises to save millions by dropping a training fund for Telstra employees and other sections of NBN Co's deal with Telstra as "senseless c...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Why Pixel Visual Core, Google's secret image processor, is the reason to buy a Pixel 2
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSignalling EngineerOther
- CCTechnical Infrastructure Operations SMENSW
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- PTMultiple Security AnalystsACT
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- CCMySQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTiOS DeveloperSA
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTOracle Developer / EngineerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - DigitalVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- TPBI Project ManagerQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPKnowledge AnalystVIC
- FTAutomation Tester - SeleniumACT
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTService Request ManagerSA
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectOther
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / DesignerNSW