Telstra recently hosted a Cloud-based hackathon at the Gurrowa Innovation Labs in Melbourne, where inventors, innovators, and entrepreneurs from Melbourne’s tertiary institutions and the local IT community participated in the 48-hour competition.
Telstra will commit $50 million on new measures to reduce the likelihood of further disruptions to its mobile network following a series of outages earlier this year.
Four music labels have joined forces and launched legal action aimed at forcing Australia’s largest Internet service providers (ISPs) to block access to a major piracy-linked BitTorrent site.
Telstra has finalised a new $1.6 billion contract with nbn to provide planning, design, construction and management services within its existing hybrid fibre-coaxial (HFC) network.
Telstra this morning defended the performance of its mobile network following outages in February and March.
Telstra responded to a recent string of outages on Sunday with 24 hours of free data for all mobile customers.
Telstra customers set a new record on 3 April by downloading 2686 terabytes of data using the telco’s mobile network.
Telstra, Singtel and SubPartners will soon build a new international submarine cable, APX-West, connecting Perth and Singapore.
Telstra-backed start-up accelerator, muru-D, recently showcased its inaugural class of Singapore start-ups at its first demo day with nine high-growth businesses across healthcare, consumer applications, financial services, law, mobile payments and a...
Telstra customers have been faced with further network outage issues, with some not being able to make phone calls on the mobile network.
IoT is not a future state, not the next big thing, it’s here now and needs to be on businesses’ agendas.
Telstra consumer mobile or fixed broadband customers can redeem a 200GB Microsoft OneDrive storage subscription valid for two years, free of charge.
Telstra opened pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge at 12.01am on Friday, February 26. Customers pre-ordering these phones will receive a free Samsung Gear VR, while stocks last.
The newly-launched Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge smartphones will be available through Telstra stores and online from March 11.
Telecommunications company, Telstra, in partnership with Ericsson, has revealed plans to make a series of mobile advancements in 2016 that will bring faster speeds and features to Australians and lay the foundations for the launch of 5G services.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
- The Full Nerd episode 25: Core i9 review, build an Xbox One X PC, and Creative's 32-bit sound card
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - PermanentWA
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior DeveloperNSW
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSales AssociateACT
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Engineer - Content Design NetworkOther
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneACT
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- FTC# DeveloperOther
- CCEUS Junior Application Project ManagerNSW
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistACT
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- FTIT Systems Specialists - Collaboration SystemsOther
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTC#.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCTechnical Support - L2 with NV1 OR NV2 clearance (current / inactive).VIC
- CCTest LeadWA