As rumors swirl that Apple might be developing an electric car one of its major suppliers, Foxconn Technology Group, is moving ahead with its own plans to bring an electric-powered vehicle to China.
Will 2015 be the year that the "connected home" hyped at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas finally establishes itself in reality?
China's rampant piracy has made the country an unfriendly market for digital music, but the U.S,'s Warner Music Group hopes to change now that it has cut a distribution deal with one of the country's biggest Internet firms.
Porn, rumors, and anti-government content are all being targeted in China's latest push to filter online public expression.
After partnering with Apple and Twitter for the enterprise market, IBM is doing the same in China with local Internet giant Tencent in a deal targeting growing businesses in the country.
Baidu and Tencent are teaming up with a Chinese shopping mall operator in a joint venture that could steal business away from local e-commerce giant Alibaba Group.
China is tightening control over mobile messaging services with new rules that limit their role in spreading news.
Social networking sites in China that are modeled on Facebook are having a hard time holding on to users, with customers like Beijing resident Shi Yunfeng, drifting away to newer services.
China has posted a big drop in SMS messaging as local mobile phone users are increasingly choosing mobile messaging apps to share information.
China is starting a month-long crack down on illegal content circulating through local instant messaging services.
China's Tencent isn't letting up on international marketing for its WeChat mobile messaging app, but signaled its plans to avoid competing in markets where rivals such as WhatsApp already have a strong user base.
One of China's most popular messaging apps, WeChat, has started shutting down certain accounts known for their political writings, the latest sign that the nation is stepping up its censorship of the Internet.
Alibaba Group's hold over China's e-commerce market is facing a new challenge from rival Tencent, which is joining forces with a local online retailer to expand in the nation's growing mobile Internet market.
It might not have figured in Facebook's calculations, but its deal to buy WhatsApp may help the social networking giant get access to the Chinese market.
Competition in China's search market is heating up with a new US$448 million deal that will bolster Internet giant Tencent's presence in the country's search market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- FTCommunications Manager- Organisational Change ManagementOther
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt 6 month contractVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTJunior DeveloperQLD
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- CCRF Engineer - Melbourne Based, Start ASAPVIC
- FTSenior Systems Engineer/Veeam SpecialistOther
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- FTBid ManagerOther
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW