As rumors swirl that Apple might be developing an electric car one of its major suppliers, Foxconn Technology Group, is moving ahead with its own plans to bring an electric-powered vehicle to China.
Will 2015 be the year that the "connected home" hyped at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas finally establishes itself in reality?
China's rampant piracy has made the country an unfriendly market for digital music, but the U.S,'s Warner Music Group hopes to change now that it has cut a distribution deal with one of the country's biggest Internet firms.
Porn, rumors, and anti-government content are all being targeted in China's latest push to filter online public expression.
After partnering with Apple and Twitter for the enterprise market, IBM is doing the same in China with local Internet giant Tencent in a deal targeting growing businesses in the country.
Baidu and Tencent are teaming up with a Chinese shopping mall operator in a joint venture that could steal business away from local e-commerce giant Alibaba Group.
China is tightening control over mobile messaging services with new rules that limit their role in spreading news.
Social networking sites in China that are modeled on Facebook are having a hard time holding on to users, with customers like Beijing resident Shi Yunfeng, drifting away to newer services.
China has posted a big drop in SMS messaging as local mobile phone users are increasingly choosing mobile messaging apps to share information.
China is starting a month-long crack down on illegal content circulating through local instant messaging services.
China's Tencent isn't letting up on international marketing for its WeChat mobile messaging app, but signaled its plans to avoid competing in markets where rivals such as WhatsApp already have a strong user base.
One of China's most popular messaging apps, WeChat, has started shutting down certain accounts known for their political writings, the latest sign that the nation is stepping up its censorship of the Internet.
Alibaba Group's hold over China's e-commerce market is facing a new challenge from rival Tencent, which is joining forces with a local online retailer to expand in the nation's growing mobile Internet market.
It might not have figured in Facebook's calculations, but its deal to buy WhatsApp may help the social networking giant get access to the Chinese market.
Competition in China's search market is heating up with a new US$448 million deal that will bolster Internet giant Tencent's presence in the country's search market.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 2 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 3 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 4 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 5 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
Join the newsletter!
- Apple wonâ€™t let you use Siri to hail rides or make payments anymore
- AMD's chip supply will remain tight through 2021
- Why this $240 5G phone is worth checking out
- AirPods: Buy now or wait?
- The best benchmarking software for your PC
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Why Real Madrid’s Roberto Carlos banana kicked the new Nokia smartphone
- HICAPS payments now available with Apple Wallet
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?