The past few months has seen us building a test rig to test components and peripherals. It is very high spec in order to remove as much latency and as many bottlenecks from the system as possible.
So I’ve had three main projects over the past few months: build a new test rig, get a Virtual Reality rig set up and test the latest bunch of MU-MIMO routers. Has any of it worked first time? Of course not.
Whitepapers about testing
Looking for guidance on how to properly conduct tests prior to launching any email campaign? This whitepaper discusses important areas for campaign managers to test; the best approaches to managing the testing process, seven key pitfalls to avoid, and specific testing best practice for marketers. The sooner you define and implement your testing program, the sooner you will be positioned to send meaningful communications to your customers through the channels they prefer. The more you test, the more you learn and the more you sell.
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 2 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 3 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 4 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 5 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin 66W dash cam review: Same small form factor, much improved video
- Akaso Trace 1 Dash Cam review: Nice features, nice front and interior video
- Garmin Dash Cam Mini review: Tiny and easy, with surprisingly good video
- Netgear Nighthawk XR700 review: Overkill
- The PCI Express 6.0 specification is announced and due to arrive in 2021, with products to follow
PCW Evaluation Team
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?