In case you needed another reason to uninstall Adobe Flash, we've got one: It can drag down your PC by as much as 80 percent. Yes, 80 percent. So not only is Adobe Flash incredibly unsafe, it's a memory hog. And we've got the numbers to prove it.
The New York Times
Hackers are circulating credentials for thousands of FTP sites and appear to have compromised file transfer servers at The New York Times and other organizations, according to a security expert.
It's perhaps unfathomable for diehard Windows Phone users, but Nokia had once considered going the way of Android before Microsoft bought it out.
Twitter, The New York Times and other prominent websites were struck by a powerful cyberattack that continued affecting other websites into Tuesday evening, directing visitors to a site purportedly controlled by the Syrian Electronic Army (SEA).
The website of The New York Times went offline Wednesday morning owing to an unspecified server issue.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTFull Stack Software DeveloperOther
- FTWorkforce AnalystOther
- PTPart-time Cisco EngineerWA
- FTSenior Siebel Integrator/Developer - Canberra/MelbourneACT
- FTIT Program SchedulerOther
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- FTSenior HFC EngineerNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectWA
- CCNetezza DeveloperNSW
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- TPSenior Infrastructure Specialist (Windows)QLD
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSoftware Asset Management Co-ordinatorOther
- FTFinancial AnalystOther
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCReporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCJunior DeveloperQLD
- FTApplication Support Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTRadio Communication TechnicianOther
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- TPStakeholder Engagement Specialist - Change Manager - HealthQLD