China's Lenovo Group is considering a bid for struggling smartphone maker BlackBerry, according to The Wall Street Journal.
The Wall Street Journal
Apple's 10 September iPhone event is just around the corner, but that hasn't stopped speculation about the iPhone 6 that is expected to arrive next year.
Apple CEO Tim Cook is believed to have recently visited China to talk with local carriers, with the topic of conversation expected to have been market growth and the rumoured low-cost iPhone, dubbed iPhone Lite or iPhone 5C.
This week, Jefferies analyst Peter Misek has said that Apple is set to begin mass production of its next generation iPhone this month, ahead of an autumn launch. Now, further reports have backed up the analyst's claims, citing Apple insiders who are ...
Samsung Galaxy users will soon get supersized bragging rights to go with their supersized displays. They'll be given the opportunity to get their ears on Jay-Z's new album Magna Carta Holy Grail before it's released to the general public. And they'll...
According to a report from The Wall Street Journal on Wednesday, Apple has cut iPhone 5c orders from assemblers and component partners by up to 50 percent, while increasing orders for the 5s. But don't go shouting "Apple's plastic iPhone is doomed" o...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- TPSAP Process ControlQLD
- FTPMO/Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Change AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTNon - functional Test LeadVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Cloud HostingVIC
- CCSenior Marketing SpecialistVIC
- FTClient Services OfficerOther
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- CCPMO Resource ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTMEAN Stack DeveloperACT
- CCTest LeadNSW
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- CCJunior and Senior SQL DeveloperACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Metering Systems / AMIOther
- FTScrum Master / Senior Business AnalystOther
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BillPayOther
- FTBilling Consultant - TelecommunicationsOther