Has the iPhone peaked? Apple says no way.
"A significant portion of the population... will have AR experiences every day, almost like eating three meals a day."
From Steve Jobs to the Apple car, Cook looked back at Apple's past and looked ahead to its future in a wide-ranging interview.
To much market chatter, Apple reported declining financials.
Apple CEO Tim Cook doesn't exactly confirm that his company is working on an automobile, but he doesn't deny it, either, in an interview with Fortune.
Apple's CEO has high hopes for the new 12.9-inch tablet, even if it cannibalizes existing iPads and MacBooks.
Apple chief executive Tim Cook took to the stage at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco to unveil the next generation of Apple products.
The White House heads west to Silicon Valley on Friday looking for ideas on how to improve the nation's cybersecurity, and members of President Barack Obama's administration are likely to get an earful.
Apple will allow China's State Internet Information Office to run security audits on products the company sells in China in an effort to counter concerns that other governments are using its devices for surveillance, according to news reports.
Apple’s range of iPads have received a refresh with the iPad Air 2 and the iPad Mini 3. The iPad Air 2 now claims the "world's thinnest tablet" title from Sony.
A recent data breach at retailer Home Depot and a leak of celebrity nude pictures from Apple's iCloud service raise questions about the companies' data security practices, two U.S. senators said Thursday.
“The most personal device we’ve ever created.” – Tim Cook, Apple CEO
Apple will pay at least US$32.5 million to customers in a settlement over a U.S. Federal Trade Commission complaint that the company allowed children to run up huge in-app purchases on the company's devices.
Apple pays a fair share of the taxes it owes the U.S. and other nations, its CEO said Tuesday, despite criticism from U.S. senators that the company is ducking taxes by shifting profits to subsidiaries that the company does not consider tax residents...
Apple has set up three foreign subsidiaries that the company claims are not resident in any nation for taxing purposes, in an effort to avoid paying tens of billions of dollars in taxes to the U.S. and other countries, according to a new report from ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 3 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 4 Huawei Watch GT review: Battery life isn't everything
- 5 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
Join the newsletter!
- Spotify Teams Up With Google Home Mini for Ultimate Crossover
- Microsoft Paint has been given another reprieve
- Razer revamps the Blade Pro 17 with 9th-gen Intel Core and Nvidia RTX in a trimmer package
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1650 is a $150 graphics card built to plug-and-play in any PC
- Intel's 9th-gen mobile Core chips aim for the high end, rocking 8 cores at up to 5GHz speeds
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?