Has the iPhone peaked? Apple says no way.
"A significant portion of the population... will have AR experiences every day, almost like eating three meals a day."
From Steve Jobs to the Apple car, Cook looked back at Apple's past and looked ahead to its future in a wide-ranging interview.
To much market chatter, Apple reported declining financials.
Apple CEO Tim Cook doesn't exactly confirm that his company is working on an automobile, but he doesn't deny it, either, in an interview with Fortune.
Apple's CEO has high hopes for the new 12.9-inch tablet, even if it cannibalizes existing iPads and MacBooks.
Apple chief executive Tim Cook took to the stage at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco to unveil the next generation of Apple products.
The White House heads west to Silicon Valley on Friday looking for ideas on how to improve the nation's cybersecurity, and members of President Barack Obama's administration are likely to get an earful.
Apple will allow China's State Internet Information Office to run security audits on products the company sells in China in an effort to counter concerns that other governments are using its devices for surveillance, according to news reports.
Apple’s range of iPads have received a refresh with the iPad Air 2 and the iPad Mini 3. The iPad Air 2 now claims the "world's thinnest tablet" title from Sony.
A recent data breach at retailer Home Depot and a leak of celebrity nude pictures from Apple's iCloud service raise questions about the companies' data security practices, two U.S. senators said Thursday.
“The most personal device we’ve ever created.” – Tim Cook, Apple CEO
Apple will pay at least US$32.5 million to customers in a settlement over a U.S. Federal Trade Commission complaint that the company allowed children to run up huge in-app purchases on the company's devices.
Apple pays a fair share of the taxes it owes the U.S. and other nations, its CEO said Tuesday, despite criticism from U.S. senators that the company is ducking taxes by shifting profits to subsidiaries that the company does not consider tax residents...
Apple has set up three foreign subsidiaries that the company claims are not resident in any nation for taxing purposes, in an effort to avoid paying tens of billions of dollars in taxes to the U.S. and other countries, according to a new report from ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProcess AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerWA
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTPHP Developer / Software EngineerNSW
- FTICT Support OfficerNSW
- CCSenior Internal Security Consultant - TelcoVIC
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- FTLead Business Analyst, MortgagesOther
- FTSoftware Asset Management Co-ordinatorOther
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTSmallworld Developer - GIS , Spatial data,Other
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCLeas Technical AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MAXIMO Asset ManagementOther
- FTSoftware Engineer - Content Design NetworkOther
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTUX UI DesignerACT
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTInternal Recruitment Coordinator - ITOther
- FTITIL Change Management SpecialistOther