Two U.S. Supreme Court justices owned stock in tech vendors or other companies that filed briefs in cases under review by the high court in the past year, a watchdog group said Thursday.
Baseball gets a hacking scandal... Airbus plans Internet satellites... European court holds site liable for comments... and more tech news.
The tech industry's most influential companies spent record amounts of money on federal lobbying in 2014 despite a general drop in lobbying by most tech companies. The spending was often directed at areas away from the central business of technology,...
DirecTV, the biggest satellite TV operator in the U.S., says it won't be offering "The Interview" to its customers.
Google and Facebook continued to pour millions of dollars into federal political lobbying in the third quarter in attempts to influence U.S. lawmakers and have legislation written in their favor.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- The HP ZBook x2 is a wildly powerful Surface Pro rival with a tear-off keyboard
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Project SchedulerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- TPeLearning Developer / TrainerVIC
- FTProject SchedulersQLD
- FTSAP Payroll Test LeadOther
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTData EngineerOther
- TPDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- TPRelease CoordinatorNSW
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTAgile Business Analyst, Online Payments ProgramsOther
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- TPProject Manager - 3 days per weekQLD
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneNSW