Two U.S. Supreme Court justices owned stock in tech vendors or other companies that filed briefs in cases under review by the high court in the past year, a watchdog group said Thursday.
Baseball gets a hacking scandal... Airbus plans Internet satellites... European court holds site liable for comments... and more tech news.
The tech industry's most influential companies spent record amounts of money on federal lobbying in 2014 despite a general drop in lobbying by most tech companies. The spending was often directed at areas away from the central business of technology,...
DirecTV, the biggest satellite TV operator in the U.S., says it won't be offering "The Interview" to its customers.
Google and Facebook continued to pour millions of dollars into federal political lobbying in the third quarter in attempts to influence U.S. lawmakers and have legislation written in their favor.
There’s a gaming, business or lifestyle device to suit everybody
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 2 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
Join the newsletter!
- iMac redesign in the works, half-height Apple silicon Mac Pro coming this year
- Report: Apple TV+ free trials will extend to July
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro: Unboxing and ears-on impressions
- Apple’s next M1 MacBook Pros might dump the Touch Bar, revive MagSafe
- Gigabyte unrolls GeForce 30-series with both Core and Ryzen CPUs
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?