Telecom carriers must get permission from the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to replace their copper networks with Internet Protocol-based systems if the change will result in discontinued or reduced voice services for customers.
Small mobile carriers lost a battle Thursday when the U.S. Federal Communications Commission declined to make it easier for them to get access to a reserved slice of spectrum during a 2016 auction of television spectrum.
T-Mobile USA will pay a US$17.5 million fine in a settlement with the U.S. Federal Communications Commission for two 911 emergency dialing outages on the company's mobile network last year.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission may require the country's telecom carriers to warn residential and business customers about their plans to abandon old, copper telephone networks for IP-based systems.
Predictions from net neutrality opponents that regulations would choke off broadband investment haven't come true, with several service providers announcing expansions in the four months since the U.S. Federal Communications Commission passed new rul...
A flurry of activity will follow the plan from U.S. Federal Communications Commission Chairman Tom Wheeler to reclassify broadband as a regulated public utility as the foundation for new net neutrality rules.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
We have 4 to give away so jump in!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung's Galaxy S9 debuts with big changes to DeX
- Galaxy S9+ hands on: Testing AR emojis and Samsung's dual-aperture camera
- Galaxy S9 early camera test: Let's scrutinize Samsung's Dual Aperture photos
- DeX gets an upgrade with the Samsung Galaxy S9
- The Galaxy S9 looks like an S8 on the outside, but is all new on the inside
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- MWC 2018: Alcatel
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst Business Intelligence QlikVIC
- FTSAS Senior DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Applications Project ManagerACT
- FTSupport Services Manager - SaaSOther
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Scrum MasterOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AgileOther
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Transition Project ManagerOther
- CC.Net Developer - wealth platformVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperACT
- CCLevel 1 / 2 Desktop SupportQLD
- FTDevOps & PHP DeveloperOther
- FTSales Exec - Enterprise AccountsOther
- FTDigital Product OwnerOther
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- FTSAP PI/PO Integration LeadOther
- TPSnr SQL DBAQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTTechnical Support / Service Desk - Mount DruittOther