Telecom carriers must get permission from the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to replace their copper networks with Internet Protocol-based systems if the change will result in discontinued or reduced voice services for customers.
Small mobile carriers lost a battle Thursday when the U.S. Federal Communications Commission declined to make it easier for them to get access to a reserved slice of spectrum during a 2016 auction of television spectrum.
T-Mobile USA will pay a US$17.5 million fine in a settlement with the U.S. Federal Communications Commission for two 911 emergency dialing outages on the company's mobile network last year.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission may require the country's telecom carriers to warn residential and business customers about their plans to abandon old, copper telephone networks for IP-based systems.
Predictions from net neutrality opponents that regulations would choke off broadband investment haven't come true, with several service providers announcing expansions in the four months since the U.S. Federal Communications Commission passed new rul...
A flurry of activity will follow the plan from U.S. Federal Communications Commission Chairman Tom Wheeler to reclassify broadband as a regulated public utility as the foundation for new net neutrality rules.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence ManagerNSW
- FTSenior IT Recruitment Consultant - CommercialOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - UtilitiesQLD
- CCNetwork Triage Operational SpecialistVIC
- TPSAP S/4HANA Implementation Project Manager - FMCGVIC
- FTProcess SME (Continuous Improvement)Other
- FTSAP HR / PAYROLL SPECIALISTACT
- FTSecurity Consultant - Security SDMNSW
- FTLevel 3 Application Support EngineerQLD
- TPSenior .Net Developer - 6 months contractQLD
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- CCTRIM Support OfficerACT
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Financial and Billing systemsVIC
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWOther
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- FTSenior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- FTIBM COGNOS ICM DeveloperOther
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)NSW
- CCDigital Business AnalystACT
- CCPenetration TesterQLD