A Toshiba executive said his company will look to differentiate its tablets in emerging countries by pre-loading them with exclusive, local content.
The early brunt of a hard-drive shortage resulting from widespread flooding in Thailand is falling on small PC makers, who are raising computer prices to stem losses.
Panasonic said Tuesday it will sell one of its main domestic TV panel factories to a new joint venture focused on producing smaller screens, as Japan's big-name manufacturers continue to seek relief from deep losses in their display businesses.
While some consumer electronics manufacturers have cleaned up their act, making more energy-efficient gadgets with fewer toxic materials, others are continuing to make fine promises but no changes, according to Greenpeace. In response, the environmen...
The devastating floods in Thailand will cause a 28 percent quarter-on-quarter drop in hard disk drive (HDD) production in the fourth quarter, potentially affecting notebook production in early 2012, research firm IHS iSuppli said on Monday.
Western Digital said its primary manufacturing facility in Thailand was flooded over the weekend, with its secondary site also at risk, raising the possibility of a global shortage of hard disk drives (HDD) in the current quarter.
Toshiba announced a new home media server with five terabytes of storage on Monday: It has enough capacity to store 15 days of digital TV broadcasts from six channels.
Amazon compromised on several hardware features of its Kindle Fire to deliver the most affordable mainstream 7-inch media tablet. Arriving on November 15 for $199, the Kindle Fire will enter a crowded market dominated by Apple's iPad.
Toshiba today unveiled the newest addition to its Thrive family of tablets: the Toshiba Thrive 7".
Fearing slow sales and a market dominated by <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/product/710257/apple_116inch_macbook_air14ghz_64_gb.html?p=review">Apple's MacBook Air</a>, major notebook makers plan to release a limited number of <a href="http://www.pcw...
"The earthquake has changed people's values," said Masaaki Osumi, Toshiba's CEO of digital products, as the video wall behind him filled with cataclysmic images of overwhelmed sea defenses, trucks adrift in swirling waters and towns reduced to matchw...
Toshiba is hoping to improve its fortunes in the tablet market with the Android Honeycomb-based AT200, which is only 7.7 millimeters thick.It is also getting onboard Intel's Ultrabook push with the Portégé Z830.
Toshiba enters the nascent 1-terabyte laptop hard drive market with the company's first 2.5-inch 1TB HDD, the MQ01ABD. The drive has an industry-standard 9.5mm height and uses two 500GB platters.
Users of Toshiba's latest Thrive Tablet early next week will receive a software update to resolve a bug that causes the tablet to not wake up from sleep mode.
Toshiba on Wednesday acknowledged a bug that causes its Thrive tablet to not wake up from sleep mode, and the company said it is working on a fix.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- OneDrive Files On-Demand: How to enable it in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- EU wants more complaints about Privacy Shield deal with US
- The HP ZBook x2 is a wildly powerful Surface Pro rival with a tear-off keyboard
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- CCPrroject ManagerQLD
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorACT
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- FTNetwork Engineer - Firewalls (Juniper )Other
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantOther
- FTGraduate Developer - C#.Net | SQL | Web ServicesQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- FTIntegration Manager - (Oracle Fusion Middle ware)ACT
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedNSW
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTTechnology and Strategy Architecture ManagerQLD