Apple's Magic Trackpad aims to bring multitouch gestures to the desktop environment, but can it completely replace a mouse?
Pixel Qi, a display start-up that's generating buzz with a laptop screen that works well under indoor and outdoor lighting, showed off prototype touchpanel versions of the new display on Tuesday.
Apple's low-key product rollout on Tuesday included updated iMacs and a new MacBook, but one of its more innovative new offerings deserves a closer look: the Magic Mouse. Featuring multi-touch features borrowed from the iPhone, iPod touch, and MacBoo...
An Intel executive last week suggested it was abnormal to interact with a laptop using input devices like touchpads, but Synaptics is out to debunk that notion by making touchpads more user-friendly.
A Taiwanese company that makes touchpads sued Apple Inc. in U.S. District Court Tuesday, charging that the California firm's multi-touch technology infringes two of its patents, according to court documents.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- FrontRow Camera Review: This high-end live-streaming wearable forgot the high-end camera
- AMD's 16-core Threadripper 1950x is $100 off today at Amazon and Newegg
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectOther
- FTTechnical Delivery Manager - NetworkQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- CCPortfolio Manager - GovernanceVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTInformation Security ManagerOther
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectOther
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystWA
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- FTJunior Java DeveloperOther
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject Co-OrdinatorOther