Kirobo Mini is small and light enough to be carried around but is probably most at home in the car. There’s a snug holder to keep it safe in a cup holder, and yes, even Kirobo wears a seat belt.
,Intel's second quarter unlikely to shine, Hacking Team CEO says customers shouldn't worry, Google "forget" requests are mostly covering plain folks, and more tech news
Beat out of a windfall?
Audi’s answer to finite fossil fuels is a hybrid petrol-electric engine capable of stellar milege. Australians will have the opportunity to own the innovative technology in March with the launch of the Audi A3 e-tron.
One federal regulator sees a potentially bright future in driverless cars like those made by Google -- if their technology actually succeeds in making roads safer.
Revelations over the U.S. National Security Agency's Prism surveillance program have much of the general public in uproar, but in terms of the controversy's impact to enterprise IT, some CIOs have measured, albeit watchful reactions.
Videos about Toyota
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Victus 16 review: This 16-inch gaming laptop delivers solid value
- 2 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 3 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 5 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
Join the newsletter!
- How to use Face ID with a mask
- Spanish cops searching for drugs find an illegal crypto GPU farm instead
- EVGA’s carbon fiber dream desktop goes 300 KPH standing still
- Outrageous GPU street prices analyzed: What you’re getting for your cash
- Why every PC gamer should use GOG Galaxy 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Square Enix launches Oceania Data Center for Final Fantasy 14 Online
- ‘Gaming Chromebooks’ with RGB keyboards could be here soon
- Best webcams: Logitech vs Microsoft vs Dell vs Poly
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?