The ACCC has decided against appealing the decision by the Federal Court to allow TPG and Vodafone Hutchison Australia to go ahead with their proposed merger.
The Federal Court has voted in favour of the proposed $15 billion merger between TPG Telecom and Vodafone Hutchison Australia, overruling opposition from the competition watchdog.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) remains “fully committed” to a proposed merger with TPG, according to the telco’s CEO, Iñaki Berroeta. A merger would help Vodafone “fast track” the roll out of 5G technology, he today told a half-year results brief...
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has revealed it will oppose a proposed merger between TPG and Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA).
TPG Telecom has decided to stop the rollout of its mobile network in Australia due to factors "outside TPG control", the company said.
Will you ever realistically need unlimited data on your broadband plan each month? Australian ISPs AAPT, TPG and Dodo seem to think so, as they all offer unlimited broadband plans. A number of smaller ISPs also offer unlimited broadband deals.
Will you ever realistically need a terabyte of data on your broadband plan each month? Australian ISPs iiNet, TPG and Primus seem to think so, as they all launched broadband plans last week that feature a terabyte of monthly data.
SanDisk Extreme Pro - Blazing-fast performance for professional grade videos and photos
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
- 2 Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- 3 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 4 Moto G8 (2020) review: Win some, lose some
- 5 iPhone SE (2020) review: What's old is new again
Join the newsletter!
- PC market surges as coronavirus forces working from home
- ’Greyhound’ review: A good, but forgettable, film that’s unlikely to build Apple TV+ buzz
- The first Apple silicon-based MacBooks are coming soon—and big changes may be in store
- The best PC games of 2020 (so far)
- Everything new with Maps in iOS 14
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?