A new version of the Apache Struts development framework released Friday fixes two problems that had developers worried.
Chinese hackers are using an automated tool to exploit known vulnerabilities in Apache Struts, in order to install backdoors on servers hosting applications developed with the framework.
Attackers are actively targeting Internet-connected industrial control systems (ICS) in an effort to compromise their operation, according to data collected from a global network of honeypot systems that simulate water pumps.
Trend Micro has found two malicious browser extensions that hijack Twitter, Facebook and Google+ accounts.
Citadel malware is installed on over 20,000 PCs in Japan and actively sending financial information it harvests to servers abroad, according to security software vendor Trend Micro.
Trend Micro says it detected a targeted attack that sent malware-laden emails to representatives of 16 European countries and some Asian governments.
A new version of a file-infecting malware program that's being distributed through drive-by download attacks is also capable of stealing FTP (File Transfer Protocol) credentials, according to security researchers from antivirus firm Trend Micro.
One well-known gang of hackers contributed to cyberattacks on South Korea on Tuesday, which coincided with the 63rd anniversary of the start of the Korean War, according to analysis from Symantec.
Trend Micro is collaborating with global policing agency, Interpol, to support global law enforcement programmes against cyber crime, announced the security software and solutions provider.
The amount of cybercriminal activity associated with the Zeus family of financial Trojan programs has increased during the past few months, according to security researchers from antivirus vendor Trend Micro.
Security researchers from Trend Micro have uncovered an active cyberespionage operation that so far has compromised computers belonging to government ministries, technology companies, media outlets, academic research institutions and nongovernmental ...
AutoIt, a scripting language for automating Windows interface interactions, is increasingly being used by malware developers thanks to its flexibility and low learning curve, according to security researchers from Trend Micro and Bitdefender.
The recent release of the BlackBerry 10 operating system sets the stage for a security evolution as well, according to Alex Manea, manager of security services at BlackBerry.
Security researchers from antivirus vendor Kaspersky Lab have identified a targeted email attack against human rights and political activists that distributed a custom Android Trojan app with information-stealing capabilities.
Twitter users in Japan have been warning of a growing number of messages with embedded links that cause mobile and PC browsers to display taunting messages and freeze.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Loihi is Intel's brainy chip designed to outthink your PC's Core CPU
- Microsoft plans to own quantum computing like it owns Windows PCs
- Total War: Warhammer II review: Dinosaurs battle rat-men for the fate of the world
- SAP buys Gigya to boost customer identity access management offering
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet (2017) review: Competition pushes this competent tablet down
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPProgram Support OfficerQLD
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- TPService Desk Team LeaderVIC
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- CCUX DesignerVIC
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTExchange EngineerACT
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTIT Asset Management AnalystOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystVIC
- FTPMO/Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Network SecurityOther
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Co-ordinator / AdministratorOther
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTSolution Designer - CRM / EDWOther
- CCIOS DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceWA
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT