Google TV isn't ready to throw in the towel just yet. It will launch in Europe early next year despite a shaky start in the United States.
Streaming TV may soon be coming to an Xbox near you.
Apple is ordering a heaping helping of data storage -- 12 petabytes, to be exact -- from Isilon Systems, a division of EMC that specializes in scale-out storage. Cupertino plans to use that cavernous space to manage video downloads of its iTunes' cus...
As part of recent a demonstration of Google TV, Eric Schmidt said something that would probably make Steve Jobs cringe.
Holographic TV is the future, literally. Japanese tech-heads revealed proposals to FIFA this week to host the 2022 World Cup, offering with it holographic broadcasts to the globe.
Santiago Alfaro hopes to one day use the Surround Vision technology he created at the MIT Media Lab and work with famous director James Cameron to incorporate it into a film.
Google is working with Intel, Sony and other partners to develop Google TV, a service aimed at putting the Internet search giant's Web offerings in people's living rooms, the New York Times reported Wednesday.
From enabling time travel to summoning smoke monsters, "Lost" gadgets can do it all!
Samsung Electronics unveiled a strong line-up for the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) on Wednesday, including a complete 3D home entertainment system and LED TVs with screens as thin as a pencil.
Discovery Communications and ESPN both are launching 3D television networks in the U.S., hoping to move the technology out of theaters and into the living room.
Panasonic's Viera Cast-enabled HDTVs just got more interesting.
We're all used to hitting the power button to switch on our television but could a wave do it in the future? Both Hitachi and Toshiba are demonstrating motion sensing televisions at this week's Consumer Electronics Show and say they could be on the m...
JVC is joining the race to thinner flat-panel TV and will unveil at this week's International Consumer Electronics Show a prototype 32-inch television that's just 7-millimeters thick.
Samsung Electronics plans to unveil a flat-panel TV that's as thin as just 6.5-millimeters at this week's International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, it said Sunday.
LG Electronics is on the verge of launching a new range of LCD (liquid crystal display) and plasma TV sets in Europe that feature Bluetooth wireless networking, the company said Wednesday at the IFA electronics show in Berlin.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- FTProject AnalystOther
- CCSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTProject SchedulersQLD
- FTStorage EngineerOther
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneWA
- CCScrum Master - Digital/ Marketing ProjectsNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)NSW
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- FTNetwork Administrator / Junior Network OperatorOther
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, SCCMOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTChange Manager - must have experience working in Fin ServicesOther
- FTSystem EngineerOther