Twitter's keeping more data about you, for longer, but offering more granular privacy tools in return.
Twitter has announced that it will be launching a new always-on TV service that covers an array of programming, from live sports to breaking news, concerts, and fashion.
Twitter and Bloomberg are creating an online news channel for cord cutters and social media addicts.
This change is coming to Twitter’s iOS and Android apps as well as Twitter on the web.
Twitter is adding more features to its anti-abuse tools as the fight against trolls heats up.
If you say nasty things on Twitter, your reach across the network may be temporarily diminished.
Twitter rolled back a new fix aimed to prevent abuse a few hours after it met with protests, reflecting that the company is still scrambling to find solutions to the problem of harassment on its service, but is willing to make changes quickly in resp...
Google has acquired Twitter's mobile application development platform Fabric - for an undisclosed sum - to merge with its own Firebase development team. This will form part of the Google Developer Products Group.
Vine is morphing into Vine Camera, and time is running out to save your precious Vines before they become part of history.
Twitter has failed to effectively define its purpose and value for ner a decade, but the company's CMO said at CES 2017 that it has finally overcome that lingering challenge — and 2017 could be a coming-of-age year for the social network.
Twitter has swallowed social app developer Yes and is also getting a new product head as part of the deal.
Twitter has new ways to keep the trolls from getting at you, as well as beefed up anti-abuse enforcement policies behind the scenes.
Here's how two of the world's largest social networks are thinking about their roles as purveyors of news following Donald Trump's election.
The contentious presidential election lit up Twitter with users posting more than 1 billion tweets about the election since the Republican debates began in August 2015.
The White House will give up its social media accounts to the next President in just a few months. Here's how it will happen.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- AMD's new AM4 motherboard software cures Ryzen's memory headaches
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer - Contract till June 2018QLD
- FTReport Developer and Visualisation AnalystQLD
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- FTCustomer Account Officers x3NSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantACT
- FTLead Senior Systems Engineer | 90 - 120K + Super|VIC
- FTField Engineer - Hardware DeploymentsNSW
- FTDeployment Engineer / Field Service EngineerQLD
- CCMaster Data Officer - SAPNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCSSIS / SSRS DeveloperNSW
- TPAgile Projet AdministratorVIC
- CCSolution Architect/ Technical LeadQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectSA
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTlevel 2/3 SupportVIC
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCDesigner - Salesforce Marketing CloudVIC
- FTDatabase Engineer (Oracle)ACT
- CCChange ManagerWA
- FTLooking for Lead Solution ArchitectACT