Twitter's keeping more data about you, for longer, but offering more granular privacy tools in return.
Twitter has announced that it will be launching a new always-on TV service that covers an array of programming, from live sports to breaking news, concerts, and fashion.
Twitter and Bloomberg are creating an online news channel for cord cutters and social media addicts.
This change is coming to Twitter’s iOS and Android apps as well as Twitter on the web.
Twitter is adding more features to its anti-abuse tools as the fight against trolls heats up.
If you say nasty things on Twitter, your reach across the network may be temporarily diminished.
Twitter rolled back a new fix aimed to prevent abuse a few hours after it met with protests, reflecting that the company is still scrambling to find solutions to the problem of harassment on its service, but is willing to make changes quickly in resp...
Google has acquired Twitter's mobile application development platform Fabric - for an undisclosed sum - to merge with its own Firebase development team. This will form part of the Google Developer Products Group.
Vine is morphing into Vine Camera, and time is running out to save your precious Vines before they become part of history.
Twitter has failed to effectively define its purpose and value for ner a decade, but the company's CMO said at CES 2017 that it has finally overcome that lingering challenge — and 2017 could be a coming-of-age year for the social network.
Twitter has swallowed social app developer Yes and is also getting a new product head as part of the deal.
Twitter has new ways to keep the trolls from getting at you, as well as beefed up anti-abuse enforcement policies behind the scenes.
Here's how two of the world's largest social networks are thinking about their roles as purveyors of news following Donald Trump's election.
The contentious presidential election lit up Twitter with users posting more than 1 billion tweets about the election since the Republican debates began in August 2015.
The White House will give up its social media accounts to the next President in just a few months. Here's how it will happen.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- CCAutomation Developer ? Linux Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystNSW
- FTDomain ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSCCM SpecialistOther
- TPIT Security ManagerQLD
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Production SpecialistOther
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC